• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DanganMillie's Search for Danganronpa OC x OC

DanganMillie Madness

DanganMillie
Hey everyone! I'm DanganMillie, and welcome to my interest check for Danganronpa! I've come back to this site after two years because I'm sure that I can find roleplay partners this time around, and I also went back to Tumblr since I've found that people are actually actively posting things that I want to post about to! Anyways, I hope that you have a good time on this thread! Sit back, kick your feet up, grab some coffee! Not a coffee guy/gal/non-binary pal? Well then, grab something else as long as it makes you comfy enough to read my interest check!

My Self Introduction
As I've stated in the above paragraph, I'm DanganMillie! However, I've had a lot of nicknames created for me, like Millie, DanganMills, Millie Madness, etcetera, so I don't mind what you choose to call me, in fact, I welcome new nicknames with open arms!

I just turned 24 on the seventh of this month, and the party was pretty fucking epic if I'm being honest. Never been more happy to get older I swear 😂.

I'm pretty fun OOC, the only thing I think that some people might not like about me OOC is the fact that I have a tendency to swear, and sometimes it's like clumped together. If you're swearing sensitive then I'm definitely not your gal here, I grew up in a family where everyone swears like a sailor. I don't swear that bad usually, but don't expect my mouth to be all clean cussing wise.

You do not have to be worried about me judging you whatsoever. Unless you're a pedo or some whacked up shit like that, I really don't mind what kind of person you are. Are you LGTQBA+? Cool, I'm a proud bisexual and I'm crushing on a hella hot girl right now, way to go us! Do you like to draw? I wish I had those skills! Got an OnlyFans? You do you honey! The point is, I won't judge you, so there's no need to feel uncomfy when you chat with me OOC or for roleplaying purposes!

A fun fact about lil ole me is that I'm an aspiring author! I graduated with Bachelor's degree two years ago, so I'm all set education wise, and I'm honestly just working on finding someone to work under right now!

Another fun fact about me is that I love to make theories and head canons for characters! My new Tumblr actually has two or three posts relating to that right now, and so, likewise, I'd love to hear if you have anything of that sort because I love to weeb out over Danganronpa!

My Roleplay Information
I'm quite a literate writer for starters! I don't write a whole novel of a story, but I write a good amount, I'd say I'm advanced to semi advanced literacy wise! If you need a writing example, I'd be happy to provide one for you, so don't be afraid to ask!

As stated in the title, I'm currently looking for OC x OC roleplays right now! I'm totally chill with doubling up, but I'm not very good at playing a lot of characters at once, so I'm not really looking for a full on Fanganronpa with a crap ton of characters. My OCs are all female, so sorry if you're looking for MxM, NBxM, etcetera. I don't mind what gender your OC is! Male, female, non binary, all of that! No judging here! ^^

While I do prefer plots with a mix of action and romance, I'm also perfectly fine with a slice of life roleplay! As long as it has romance, I'm good.

Thank you for reading! Please DM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back