• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DANCE MACABRE [mag's partner search] (new fandoms added 29/08/24)

B34RTR4P

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hiya! i'm mags! i used to have a quotev account but uhhh yeahh...
as a result i've decided to move onto here instead as i've heard some good things.
about me;
i'm a full time student studying english and creative writing, and roleplaying is one of the things that helped me get into it as a result. i'm a bit of a nerd and a total horror lover. i'm also twenty so i'm gonna have to ask minors not to interact with me as i'd feel a bit uncomfortable. i've got a lot of experience, having been roleplaying for the good part of a decade, and i'm comfortable with writing a lot.
unfortunately i won't be able to reply all the time to roleplays. i can be fairly busy at times and sometimes i do struggle with motivation or writer's block. but i'll try to get a response out at least every two weeks or so if i can, and i'll do my best to let you know if i'll be offline.

what i'm searching for is an oc x canon double up roleplay based on one of the fandoms from the list below. it's the format i prefer the most and have the most interest in.

rules and expectations;
- the vast majority of my ocs are mlm, though i do have a few wlw or mlw ocs, but more often than not i'm gonna have an mlm relationship with my oc and their love interest
- i'd like to roleplay with people who can write at least three lines worth of text on pc. anything below that becomes a struggle for me i feel. i don't really have an upper limit though and will generally try to match your energy so to speak. So if you give me about five lines I'll match that, if you give me twenty lines I'll try and do twenty. Also this should go without saying but please try to have similar lengths for what you write for your oc and what you write for my love interest! I'm not going to bite you off if there's a line or two difference, but if it's something like you writing like ten paragraphs for your oc and barely writing three lines worth of text for my love interest I'll quickly lose interest.
- i'm perfectly fine with dark content! as long as it's within the guidelines of this website and you give me a heads up if anything particularly dark comes up
- some form of communication with you would be awesome, mainly for the sake of plotting
- speaking of plotting- i really would like some level of knowing where we're going! it doesn't even have to be something that strict or in depth, it could very well be a general au or prompt idea. don't be afraid to talk about your ideas!
- i'd rather not give my discord out, and i probably won't unless we're close. i'd prefer to keep communication on here, generally speaking.
- this should go without saying but please, no bigoted or hateful behaviour
- don't spam me! give me at least two weeks before asking me to reply to the roleplay!!
- in my list below you may see fandoms categorised under an umbrella term where a love interest is listed alongside the piece of media they appear in. for example, i have 'Billy Loomis (Scream) listed under 'misc horror films'. What this means is that I'm willing to roleplay a different fandom for your side of the roleplay if you choose to play this love interest. So for instance if we agreed my love interest would be Billy Loomis, you could have a love interest from a completely different horror film, such as Michael Myers for example, or just have another Scream character depending on your preference. This only applies for anything under an umbrella term sort of category.

anyway, that should be it! if you're interested send me a little PM with your name and pronouns and what you wanna roleplay!
without further ado, here's the fandoms.
(key- any fandom listed in bolded text is a fandom i'd be really excited to do whilst any fandom scored out is something i'm not looking for atm)
(any love interest listed in bolded text is my preferred love interest for that fandom)
(anything marked with a heart is something i'm dying to do)

comic related fandoms
-

x-men ('97, movies)
- wolverine, gambit, rogue, nightcrawler, cyclops, magneto

mcu
- wolverine, deadpool

dc comics
- john constantine, bruce wayne, edward nymga, jonathan crane, jason todd, stephanie brown, dick grayson

itsv/atsv
- miguel o'hara, hobie brown, gwen stacy

other superhero movies
- eric draven (the crow), deacon frost (blade), eric 'blade' brooks (blade), prince nuada (hellboy 2)
-

horror fandoms
-
saw

- mark hoffman, adam faulkner-stanheight, lawrence gordon, amanda young

buffy the vampire slayer
- spike, buffy summers, faith lehane, angel

hannibal
- hannibal lecter, will graham

interview with the vampire (amc series, 1994 movie)

- lestat de lioncourt, armand, louis du pointe du lac, santiago

repo the genetic opera
- graverobber, pavi largo, amber sweet, luigi largo

misc horror films
- billy loomis (scream), stu macher (scream), lee harker (longlegs), leatherface (the texas chainsaw massacre), patrick bateman (american psycho)
-

video games
fallout 4
- nick valentine, john hancock

baldurs gate 3
- astarion, gale, karlach, shadowheart, raphael, haarlep

silent hill
- pyramid head, james sunderland, vincent smith, walter sullivan
resident evil
- albert wesker, leon kennedy, ethan winters, alcina dimitrescu, karl heisenberg

five nights at freddy's (can also play movie version!)
- william afton, michael afton

sally face
- sal fisher, larry johnson

legend of zelda (just started botw)
-link, ghirahim, ganondorf, sidon, revali

bloodborne
-father gascoigne, possibly an oc

dark souls
-gwyndolin

fear and hunger
-enki, le'garde

identity v
- joseph desaulnier, matthias czernin, fredrick kreiburg
-

other
ghost lore

- terzo, copia, young! papa nihil, young! sister imperator
creepypasta/mh
- ticci toby, eyeless jack

animation

gravity falls

- stanley pines, stanford pines, bill cipher
hazbin hotel/ helluva boss
- vox, adam, verosika, stolas, fizzarolli, asmodeus

jojo's bizarre adventure
-
dio brando, kars, joseph joestar (part 2), noriaki kakyoin, jean pierre polnareff, yoshikage kira, bruno bucciarati, melone, risotto nero, narciso anasui, weather report, enrico pucci
jujutsu kaisen (note i still need to get caught up with the manga) ♥
- mahito, toji fushiguro, kento nanami, suguru geto

that should be a basic list of most of the fandoms i'm willing to roleplay. the list is subject to updates and changes over time, so if you don't see anything that tickles your fancy feel free to check back in a while in case it's changed.
also this list of fandoms isn't 100% of everything i'm into. if there's something you're interested in, especially if it's in a smaller/ less active fandom, then i could very well be into that. feel free to ask but be aware i might not know it or i might just not want to do it for various reasons. the same kinda principal goes for love interests- i might want to pair my oc with someone not on this list! but the list should be a general guideline of what to expect

anyway, thanks for your time!!

Last edited:
I too crave an X-men related roleplay. How do we connect? I am super new, so I have no idea what the norms are on this site.

Fallout please? If not we have MCU, creepy pasta, other super hero movies (my love interest is hellboy...) or horror misc (I have a few love interests)
Sorry, I saw fallout and felt the need to comment ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back