• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dabi x Aizawa >BNHA ROLEPLAY<

-DemiDevil-

✨Cardiac Arrest Or Heart Attack✨
Most likely no one is going to answer this but I'll give it a shot!

I am looking to play Aizawa in the M/M ship of Dabizawa.

I have a plot that I will list below and I have no rules or triggers. I like mature themes so it's up to what you like and don't like.

PLOT

After Dabi and Aizawa's fight at the camp, Dabi had grown obsessed with him. He would leave the LOV base to watch him do his daily business. One day, Aizawa feels like he's being watched. He started looking around and noticed someone familiar..staring at him. He realized who he was and Aizawa had no idea what to do. His first instinct was to run so that's what he did. Dabi ran after him and caught him.

That's all I got. You can give suggestions and such for things to add. If you are interested please let me know!​

Hello there,

Im really interested in both the ship and promt of this roleplay but would like to know who i would play as? Im good at being in charecter so im sure i could manage either.

Hello there,

Im really interested in both the ship and promt of this roleplay but would like to know who i would play as? Im good at being in charecter so im sure i could manage either.
Heya!

I was looking for someone who could play as Dabi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back