• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NonStopWriting

Hello, Salutations.

I've got a deep need to write again and I hope to find a couple partners. I love D&D - I love all things magical and high fantasy. Dragons, Giants, Magic, Shields and Swords... So much.

18+ required. I roleplay on site in DMs or over Discord.

I have numerous characters I would like to explore. I have an equal number of plots - Some are a little more fleshed out with still room to grow while others are these little fluffy plot bunnies that have little to them besides a couple fun thoughts and my brain going "Well, that might be interesting!". I base the character races off of D&D often and it's just the base I work with.

- Original Characters Only.

- D&D knowledge appreciated, but not required.

- I don't care about your actual gender or how you present; we're all equal in the writing space. Male, Female partners welcome and all of the in-between.

- Open to all genres.

Action, Adventure and Heroic, Epic tales are kinda the norm for this? No? I'm open to slice of Life or generally "softer" stories. I enjoy Romance, open to Platonic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back