• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings CYOAs, Manhwa, and More

BladesofValkyrie

One Master to Rule Them All
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I haven't posted one of these in a long while so I'm not entirely sure what to write. But I generally write about two to three paragraphs, sometimes more depending on the current setting.
  • A roleplay based on the Jumpchain CYOA, where the 'Jumpers' travel across the multiverse visiting both fictional and original worlds in a series of 'choose your own adventure' templates, each carrying on to the next. I'd put more details here but they'd need to be discussed.
  • A manhwa/manhua style roleplay since I've been obsessed with them. I prefer isekai, villainess, and rofan stories but they're not all I'm interested in.
  • I'm down for fandom roleplays but I'm not entirely confident in my ability to write for canon characters. I'm sometimes willing to get into new fandoms but no promises, depends on if it sparks joy or not. I don't have any specific fandoms I'm super wanting to write right now (my current hyperfixation is modded stardew valley). I'll try to get a list of stuff I'm familiar with together.
I thought about making this longer but I feel like I should just drop the essentials and leave the rest for later.

Interested in doing a Soul Land action, romcom slash Canon divergence with my reincarnated OC Lightning Dragon Slayer into Soul Land called Xue Cai x Canon Bibi Dong? I can send you my Oc's bio and background in pm if you like?

Interested in doing a Soul Land action, romcom slash Canon divergence with my reincarnated OC Lightning Dragon Slayer into Soul Land called Xue Cai x Canon Bibi Dong? I can send you my Oc's bio and background in pm if you like?
I've never heard of Soul Land before so I'll need to look into it. If I manage to get into the series, I'll send you a message and we can discuss :)

That's all I can hope for :) it's tragic for Bibi Dong though I won't spoil how in the manwha and anime adaptation. More so the manwha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back