• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

metalgrave

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey chooms! I got an itch I wanna scratch so damn bad.

I’ve been wanting to roleplay SilverV for a really long time but never have had the chance too! I would play V (she’s literally me /lh) and I’d be looking for a Johnny Silverhand!

I’m open to doubling and I’m semi-lit to literate! I’d only roleplay with someone who’s 20+ btw, considering the content of the game! I have not finished PL just yet but I’m planning on playing it very soon! I have also watched edgerunners and am willing to play characters from that as well!

I do wanna say that I would love love love someone who isn’t a dry texter as well!

Okay, so, ideas!

• Johnny and V both survive. Johnny gets a synth body while V’s body is permanently damaged and must rely on aid from cyberware to keep functioning. Maybe happy endings can exist in Night City.

• Johnny is still in V’s head! Chaos ensues, we don’t have to stick to story!

That’s all I really got! Reply here if interested! ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back