• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Human Huskerdust AU?

Angie_fluffy_bootz

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, and happy pride month! šŸŒˆ

So, like the title says, Iā€™m looking for someone to write a huskerdust Hazbin Hotel human AU or two. I'd really love to do one of the following scenarios, however, if none of them tickle your fancy we could perhaps come up with something entirely new together.

I want to write Angel Dust, ideally, so you'd be writing Husk. I don't mind writing dead dove subjects, and actually prefer darker and more dramatic plots when possible, but Iā€™ll always respect your limits and triggers.

All I ask is that you please be 21+ if you're interested, but preferably you'd be 25+ because I'm in my late 20s as well. I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of writing with minors, and because of some of the dead dove themes referenced in writing the character of Angel, I just can't make any exceptions, unfortunately.

That being said, these are the loose ideas for some plots that I've been craving lately:

1.Human Cabaret AU: Inspired by some lovely fanart junoisded did on instagram.

Set in Las Vegas. Husk gets a job as a bartender at the cabaret club where Angel works. The blond fled to Sin City a few years ago after cutting ties with his mafia family to try and forge a life of his own, hoping to one day become a star.

The two hit it off immediately, but Angel is unfortunately under Valentinoā€™s control, trapped in an abusive relationship with his boss that he feels he can not escape. Valentino controls every aspect of his life, including his money, and fuels his drug addiction, making sure that he's dependent on him.

The closer the two become, the more furious Valentino gets. We could take this in so many different directions, depending on your preferences and what you feel comfortable writing. Because itā€™s a three character RP we could either share the third character (Valentino), or, bring in a fourth main and double.

1000026192.jpg

art by junoisded on instagram

TW for all 3 mafia AUs: Underlying themes of homophobia (it's the 30s), closeted Angel Dust.

2. Mafia Bodyguard AU: Set in New York. Being the son of a powerful mafia family meant that there was always a target on Anthony's back, not that he seemed to care most of the time. Anthony was good at throwing a punch, and even better with his guns. Due to his arrogance, he wasn't really worried about the dangers that prevailed the 'family business.'

After a particularly harrowing incident that left him blind in one eye, however, his dad hired a bodyguard to protect him. Anthony resented this action, claiming it to be unnecessary. He doesn't want a babysitter in the form of someone constantly hanging over his shoulder and reporting back to his father or following his every move. Besides, he worries about this man discovering his secret double life, and spends a good amount of time trying to lose him. That doesn't stop him from flirting with him relentlessly, though.

Over time, they do warm up to one another, and a friendship (or romantic relationship) slowly forms. This would mainly focus on everyday mafia life and dealings.

3. Mafia Front AU: Set in New York in the 1930s or 40s. Anthony is placed in charge of running the newest mafia front, a bar owned by a man only known as ā€œHusk.ā€ Husk was forced to turn his business into a mafia front after losing one too many hands at poker, accumulating a debt he couldnā€™t immediately repay. Husk resents Anthony and his family for essentially putting him on a leash, but he warms to him over time.

Eventually, Anthony convinces Husk that they should turn the bar into an underground queer club after closing hours, a place where he can perform in drag and be himself for a while. Husk reluctantly agrees when Anthony tells him that theyā€™ll charge a cover and he can keep all of the money, because its money that he desperately needs.

From there, we can figure out what happens next together!

4. Rival Mafias AU: Set in New York in the 1930s. Husk is a part of the Russian Mob. Angelā€™s family is in the Italian one. Before knowing this, however, they have a chance encounter at a nightclub that becomes a one night stand.

When they begin to run into one another at meetings and drops, however, it quickly becomes a more frequent thing, eventually blossoming into a full-blown secret relationship.

Would they be able to keep it together while doing drive bys and drug runs?

I've also got a few other ideas for human AUs, but these are the main ones I've been leaning towards lately. I'm already writing one of the listed plots with another person, so I'd prefer to do something different if possible. šŸ©·

Feel free to reach out with ideas of your own as well! Really excited to finally get back into rp and I can't wait to hear from you. šŸ˜Š

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back