• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cursed Undead.

Spectra0110

Cursed Undead.
Hello, I'm looking for a female who could play a part in this adventure about a Cursed Undead who lives forever but slowly goes insane if he doesn't have enough souls. You can be a Warrior, Knight, Hunter, Sorcerer, Cleric, or a Bandit.

The rules that I have in this rp are simple: One liners are fine but not all the time, add some detail to your post and I'll try to do the same, grammar isn't a big issue, give some ideas and be part of the rp, if you want to stop the rp then just tell me and I'll understand.

Now if you're interested just reply or PM me.

Here's my character.

Name: Arc Chivalry.

Class: Warrior.

Personality: (Sane) Nice guy, he always looks for some soul without having to end a life. He takes most things seriously but has a crude sense of humor. (Insane) Talks to himself a lot. He looks around for souls but is also bloodthirsty when provoked. He has a cold heart and a dark mind and will take out anyone in his way if they're not ready.

Appearance:

Story: (That will be the intro to the rp.)

I am definitely interested. I am new to this site but have been role playing for going on 11 years.. though im a litte rusty for not having active role play partners..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back