• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Current Muse ~ Vinland Saga

PaperHearts

Flower Child
Hello, everyone! I would like to keep this thread short and sweet for now. I have recently been getting back into Vinland Saga now that it is streaming on Netflix. After getting back into the series, I was hoping to explore the muse I have for it. I would like to follow a tentative outline of the anime, including following the war between Denmark and England. For most roleplays I have engaged in the past, my partners and I would utilize OC characters and bend the plot to make it our own while also following a tentative story line to include the major players in the series.

For my roleplays, I really enjoy an OC x Canon romance and I love doubling up with my partner, meaning the partner plays my OC's love interest and vice versa. We could explore different ideas for the roleplay, even coming up with our own pirate crew, incorporating other elements into the roleplay possibly from other series, or even having another country or army entering the way on one of the opposing sides.

If anyone has an interest in exploring this, send me a private message! If you comment below, I will try and send a message your way as well. Hope to hear from you all and brainstorm!

- Paper <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back