• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜ - The Walking Dead | Doubling

Wretched

๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ค, ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•“๐•–๐•ค
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
๐•ฎ๐–š๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜
the-walking-dead-banner-i19341.jpg

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–” & ๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

I. 21+ Only, please.
II. Multi-Para (3 - 6+ per character, 600 - 1500+ words average), Detailed, Literate, and Active.
III. OCxCanon for me (I can write OCxCanon or OCxOC for you)
IV. Be polite and respectful
V. Romance is a must!
VI. I live in America on the West Coast (PDT)
VII. Please be active, at least to some extent
VIII. Ghost friendly
IX. MxF for me (I can write any pairing for you)
X. Try to match my effort

๐–‚๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฐ๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–‘๐–Š

Click below to view a sample of my writing, from Daryl's POV.

If Daryl thought about it, he'd come a long way from where he'd been years ago โ€“ before the fall happened and the entire world went to absolute shit. Sure, the world was shit even before the walkers but damn it had gotten even worse now with them. Not to mention Daryl had been put through the wringer, basically since he was a kid โ€“ with his abusive, drunk asshole of a father and his chain-smoker mother. Plus the neglect and poor influence from his older brother, Merle. Before the apocalypse, Daryl knew all too well what it was like to be looked down on and viewed as lesser than by everyone in the world. Uptight and holier-than-thou types especially. He'd given up a long time ago on ever thinking he could be more than what he was โ€“ a redneck with a poor education and an anger problem. Looking back, if someone told Daryl at the start of the fall that he'd be where he was right now? He'd have laughed his ass off at them and called them a dumb ass in need of a straitjacket. Yet now, here he was, working alongside an ex-cop and a bunch of people who he'd have previously lopped in as those same 'uptight and holier-than-thou' types. Now, he knew none of those people were like that at all though. Every single one of them had their own burdens to bear, their own strengths and weaknesses as well as having respect for everyone else in the group. Including him. Daryl had somehow made himself a person of importance in this group now. Rick, their leader actually looked to him when making decisions for the group and valued his input. It was something that Daryl never would have imagined in his wildest dreams, to be a fact of reality. But it was.

They had found a Prison and taken up living there โ€“ protected by large gates and fences surrounding the property. It was safe, more or less. Or they'd thought so until some douchebag who called himself a โ€œGovernorโ€ showed up and started to cause trouble. That was when they took in a new member to their group, Michonne, and also when Daryl found out his brother was alive. Alive, and working with the Governor. But Daryl continued to try and make his brother see reason, to bring him back to their group at the prison. It didn't work at first... but eventually, Merle came around. The other people in the group did too, though with a lot of reluctance. The Governor continued to try and cause trouble though, even after Rick had tried to talk things out with him. No shit, it went south. Daryl could see the Governor for exactly what he was after the things he'd done to Maggie. There was no talking reason to the man and so an all-out war broke loose... and he lost his brother. It had been almost a week now since the Governor had made his attempt to attack the Prison and failed. But Daryl was still grief-stricken from the loss of his brother. Merle was a complete and total asshole, even to Daryl growing up... but they had a bond that no one could understand. He was his brother. To make matters worse, he'd found him turned into a walker and was eating a random corpse that lay on the ground. It was a scene that Daryl would replay over and over again in his head, seeing his brother โ€“ turned into a walker โ€“ and staggering toward him. The feeling as Daryl stabbed his brother in the head repeatedly, overcome and blinded by a whirlwind of emotions from rage to sadness to disgust.

Daryl had barely spoken a word since that day, staying on watch at the gates or keeping to himself inside the cell block โ€“ gazing out the massive windows to the courtyard below and the walkers grasping and snarling against the fences. Most of the time, however, he was out on runs โ€“ looking for the damn Governor. Michonne also was leaving frequently in an attempt to find him. The fight with the Governor was over, but Daryl couldn't rest knowing he might still be out there and the simple fact that he'd killed his brother and let him turn. It pissed him the hell off and he wanted the Governor to pay for everything he'd done. His brother deserved vengeance.

๐–‚๐–๐–” ๐•ด ๐–‚๐–†๐–“๐–™

Rick Grimes
the walking dead rick GIF

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐–‚๐–๐–” ๐•ด ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–“ ๐–‚๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–— ๐–„๐–”๐–š
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[Males]
Glenn
Daryl

Shane
Negan
Carl (Aged up only)
King Ezekiel

Paul "Jesus"
The Governor
Abraham

[Females]
Maggie
Beth (Aged Up)
Michonne
Andrea
Carol
Rosita
Tara
Sasha

Bolded and Italicized are the characters I am the most confident in writing.

If your wanted character isn't in the list above, feel free to ask me if I can write them.
I also have a few Male OC's for the verse I can write as for you if you'd be interested.

[My OC's]
6fe488cc8ddb7a7088000cb1549e37a0.jpg

Liam Andrew Holt
FC:
Theo James
More Info
1679437296688-png.1074541

Noah Jay Henderson
FC:
Henry Cavill
More Info

Last edited:
๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

I'm interested, if you will take me to roleplay with. I might take Shane, or if not available maybe Carl.

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ”ช Bump ๐Ÿ”ช

Users who are viewing this thread

Back