Curious newbie

Sohee

hiya, everyone. I'm Sohee.

I was wondering about everyone's experience in this forum and if it's working very well for you guys. I have been turned off group-roleplaying forever, having been scarred. It's trying putting effort into something wholeheartedly and then everyone just dropping it and losing interest, so I'm mostly interested in 1 x 1 RPing.

Hiya, Sohee!

Welcome to RPNation. When I first joined, I had never done a group roleplay because I (like you) was terrified of the concept, so I huddled in to my 1v1s. Luckily, I was able to meet a slue of friendly, helpful, and genuinely interested roleplayers who coddled me through my first group experience... and it was great!

Anyways, welcome again to RPNation. Hope you have a peek around. c:

Thanks for the welcome, Ana and Mordecai!

Mordecai said:
Hiya, Sohee!
Welcome to RPNation. When I first joined, I had never done a group roleplay because I (like you) was terrified of the concept, so I huddled in to my 1v1s. Luckily, I was able to meet a slue of friendly, helpful, and genuinely interested roleplayers who coddled me through my first group experience... and it was great!

Anyways, welcome again to RPNation. Hope you have a peek around. c:
Honestly, I'm a bit socially out of practice (even in internet forums. lol). I'm motivated solely by the siren-call of roleplaying... so any tips with how to be comfortable with other players?

Sohee said:
hiya, everyone. I'm Sohee.
I was wondering about everyone's experience in this forum and if it's working very well for you guys. I have been turned off group-roleplaying forever, having been scarred. It's trying putting effort into something wholeheartedly and then everyone just dropping it and losing interest, so I'm mostly interested in 1 x 1 RPing.
Welcome to RPN!! I'm not really a fan of group roleplays either. I get extremely intimidated by them! So I know that feeling!! I hope you like it here!!

Users who are viewing this thread