Crystal Technology Craft Question

ThatBlueGuy

Dragon Kings and their two legendary crafts are something I've always thought were covered solely by Craft (Earth), for their crystal technology, and Craft (Wood), for their vegetative technology, but while reading Wonders of the Lost Age I found that Craft (Genesis) has vegetative technology as one of its example specialties. It covers vegetative tech quite nicely, but it got me thinking about crystal technology and whether or not Craft (Magitech) also overlaps there too. From the way that Craft (Genesis) specifically says that the Dragon Kings used it to make their vegetative technology (but not take take of it which would be covered by Craft (Wood) quite naturally) and Craft (Magitech) doesn't, I'd say that it doesn't interact with crystal technology.

However Exalted does have a record of authors making some fairly... 'inspired' choices when writing the books, so I figured it'd be best to post a thread here and see if anybody thought any differently - or better yet had some Word of God on the matter from somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back