• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

corruptedcrow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! I'm Crow, been a long time since the last time that I put out one of these. I'm a younger millennial who started writing as a kid and fell in love, but I've been out of the roleplaying community for a while. Couple guidelines about me/what I offer-
  • I'm in my late twenties and I'd prefer writing partners are 21+, at the very least 18. I like mature themes in my writing and I'm not comfortable writing those kinds of topics with minors.
  • I have memory issues. As long as you are kind, a poke can be super helpful if you haven't heard from me! I rarely deliberately leave someone hanging.
  • On that topic I'm super ghost friendly, you are literally always welcome to poke your head back in.
  • Gender and sexuality isn't really a factor in what characters I will write, love including all varieties of queer characters.
  • Romance is optional - deeply enjoy exploring platonic bonds, familial connections, the fire behind bitter rivals and more.
  • I'm a fairly strong writer and I can do longer posts but I've found that I most enjoy averaging about two to three good paragraphs in a response, plus or minus as the pace of the story dictates.
  • I love family dynamics, interpersonal relationships and background characters. Character development, worldbuilding, etc have my heart
  • I like horror themes, traumatic experiences, toxic relationships, angst, etc in my stories. Hurt/comfort is my favourite genre and the hurt part is vital to it.
  • I have very little that is 100% off the table with me if handled with tact but I'm happy to speak up if something does toe a line, I want to respect your boundaries to the best of my ability to please let me know if anything is off the table for you!

Themes I Enjoy: toxicity, hurt/comfort, slow burn romances, rivals to lovers (if you know the vibe then you know the vibe), (childhood) friends to lovers, yandere/obsession/stalking/possessiveness etc themes, mental illness/addiction/trauma, learning to love/connect again after trauma, recovery arcs
Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel
  • Characters I would enjoy playing: Angel Dust, Cherri Bomb, Alastor, Emily, Stolas, Fizzarolli, Loona. Honestly I'll try writing just about anyone so let me know if you're interested in someone specific.
  • Pairing Ideas: Cherri Bomb/Pentious, Husk/Angel Dust, Vox/Valentino, Vox/Alastor, Charlie/Vaggie, Blitzo/Stolas, Blitzo/Fizz rivalry
  • Cherri Bomb/Sir Pentious rivals to lovers - never-been-really-loved-by-a-hand-thats-touched-me Cherri unable to put words to how strangely flustered Pen's nervous advances while at the hotel make her feel until after he's gone, Cherri Bomb/Angel Dust mutually reciprocal friendship referencing the way she cares for him in the moments he's gone numb in the Addict video, heaven trying to keep the word of Pen's ascencion secret from Charlie for as long as possible - leading to Emily's fall?
  • OCs - I've got drawings I did for both of these guys! I can tell you more about either of them but ultimately I haven't had the chance to write much for them yet and would love to get to explore their characters!
    • Robbie, a vampire bat sinner demon who was part of a cult in life and died in the middle of a human sacrifice ritual
    • Aurora, a less developed sinner with a moth form whose lowkey one of Cherri's buddies who could move in to the hotel

The Walking Dead: Seen the first.... 9 seasons? And the first three of Fear the Walking Dead. Primarily looking for OC stories, but open to some canon stuff as well!
  • Technically I have my own loose "spin off" verse I'd love to use in a story, tell me what you'd like to see in a zombie apocalypse story and I can let you know if there's the right kind of spot in that world - or let's make a spot for it together!

Pokemon: Mostly looking for OC hijinks! I am potentially open to some canon stuff, though.
  • I'd love to do some kind of adventure around Hoenn or Paldea as a trainer.
  • Team Magma/Team Aqua pairing dynamic.
  • Team Skull rebellious/outcast/runaway older teens struggling until they find community and support among the other outcasts.
  • Pokemon ranger tag team travelling around and aiding their home region.
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - red/blue, darkness/time/sky, original rescue team/guild/region
Other Fandoms: Don't have enough details off the top of my brain to give these sections of their own but definitely interested!
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced (2) - either the storyline of the gba/ds game or an original storyline following the same premise
  • Fallout - have played 4/76
  • The Last of Us - assorted canon content, ocs
  • Hunger Games - Katniss/Peeta, Finnick/Annie, district civilians (exploring various power dynamics/the political strife of day to day Panem), district rebels in the war, capitolites in the original war.
  • Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon - or similar concept but entirely OCs
  • Warrior Cats - I grew up on warrior cats alright, tons of canon options plus open to ocs
Assorted Ideas:
  • Post-apocalyptic stories and dystopians
  • Just about anything involving vampires honestly (other supernatural species also likely welcome).

Medieval fantasy/dungeons and dragons style fantasy (I vaguely have a world that we could pull from, it's easiest to tell me what you like most and go from there!).
  • Few ideas of mine: magic school, urban adventure, fey realm adventures, royal/guard.
  • I've been a DnD dm and can work with a lot of ideas, let me know what you'd like!

And more! I'm going to edit this thread as more comes to me, I just wanna get my feelers out there. Please reach out via private message if you're interested and let me know what caught your eye!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back