• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Crossover rps pls (doubling, ocxcannon, cannonsxcannon, lgtbq friendly)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone! How’s your day going? I hope it’s going good in this hell of a time. So to the reason why you’re here. I’m looking to do a crossover anime rp. I’ll post what I want to crossover and what fandoms I have available but first rules.

Rules
-Be able to give me something to work with. No less then one paragraph
-be open to ooc for plotting and chatting
-help push a plot, romance is nice and all, but a main plot is needed
-You can play an oc and for doubling
-Be able to play side characters with me.
-Tell me your limits. I like occasional darker themes

You can expect the same thing from me as I have set in the rules. So moving on with that I’ll list the main fandom I want to do and what fandoms I’m open to doing

Fandoms
I mainly want to crossover bleach with any of these. You don’t need to know anything about bleach for it to work I have ideas for it
-Fairytail
-Bnha
-One piece
-Pokemon
-suggest a fandom. I may be in it or curious about it.

Well that isn’t a lot but I tried so hope this goes well

I know you said anime, but this is a Japanese game so maybe Legend of Zelda? I'm down for a bleach crossover with it if you are. I've watched bleach but only to around episode 150 and it was years ago, so I understand the main concept of it! I hope we can rp!

I know you said anime, but this is a Japanese game so maybe Legend of Zelda? I'm down for a bleach crossover with it if you are. I've watched bleach but only to around episode 150 and it was years ago, so I understand the main concept of it! I hope we can rp!
I honestly never considered it, but you know I’m down to hear you out for it since I am a Loz fan. Shoot me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back