• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡☆Crispy Roleplay Search☆♡

CrispyEli

Love and Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
♡About me♡​

You can call me Crispy or Eli. I'm 26 years old and have been role-playing for over 10 years. Started out on Quotev then moved to Geeking then to Amino now I'm here haha. I usually try to write at least 2 paragraphs if not more. It usually depends on what's going on in the rp. I am willing to do any pairings as well as willing to do double ups for Fandom roleplays. I prefer to do OcxOc or OcxCc for Fandom roleplays

◇Rules◇​

Must be 18+
I will not do any kind of smut.
Looking for romance. Mostly dark romance.
I have no triggers but please tell me yours.
I am willing to roleplay here or discord. However my partner prefers.

○Fandoms○​
These aren't all of my fandoms just the ones I'm most interested in right now.

Alice In Borderland
Love interests: Niragi, Chishiya, Karube, Your Oc

Inuyasha
Love Interest: Sesshomaru, Your Oc

The Last Kingdom
Love Intrest: Uthred, Your Oc

Code Geass
Love Interest: Suzaku, Lelouch, Oghi, Your oc

☆Original Plots☆

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•
༺Plot One༻
•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•​

After Years of a world in chaos a message was broadcast across radios, TVs, and all other devices. A message of a man in a white featureless mask talking with a distorted voice. His words were simple but enough to catch the attention of everyone. It was as if the world stopped for a moment while he spoke.

“Dear citizens, for too long our society has suffered. Wars, Riots and Violence! We have tolerated and cleaned up the mess. Well no more. You are all a consequence of Freedom. It’s time to take away that freedom and bring peace once again. You will soon be stripped of your identity. Your lives you previously lived will be but a memory. This is the new way of life”

Seconds after the message cut out the first of the bombs had dropped. The first of many. In the chaos no one had noticed the rise of this organization. After bombs had been dropped came the military. People thought they were there to help and save them. That’s what the news and radios would say. They were there to help and protect. People were told it was a terrorist attack and that people were getting sick and everyone needed to be tested. People were then taken to facilities where their identities were taken from them. They were given an implant with a new identity as a number and letter combination. With no emotions and no family they were sent to heavily guarded and walled off cities called Utopia. Each specific utopia was known by their number. Only those they deemed truly worthy were given emotions. Those were usually just those high in the ranks of The Pure Leadership. The organization that had taken over the world in a matter of a year. An organization mostly made up of fathers who's wives or children had been killed in acts of violence.
There was a group that had managed to stay out of utopias. The resistance. With very limited power in the world and most cities in ruins it wasn’t a glamours life to have but they were free and most were well trained in combat from the moment they joined.

The military for The Pure Leadership also known as The Watchdogs had no emotions and would not hesitate to kill anyone they needed to. Often they would patrol the streets of towns they suspected people were still living in. Big cities were best for The Resistance. More places to hide everyone in small towns were easily found if they were hiding and were rounded up.

Now 5 years after The Pure Leadership has taken over the Resistance is well established and hidden to care for themselves but are still finding ways to help others.

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•
༺Plot Two༻

Long ago there were three kingdoms that together ruled over the lands. Sepan, Kulia, and Ruwen. These kingdoms all ruled peacefully together. They came to each others aid when it was needed. They made each other prosper. But in Sepan sickness began to plague the lands. The Kings oldest and favorite son died causing him to be riddled with grief and as sickness took its hold there greed took its hold in Ruwen. Ruwen decided to attack their closest and weakest neighbors Sepan. The king of Sepan too riddled with grief did not raise a finger to help his kingdom leaving them and the rest of his children to die. Ruwen left none alive but the women and children. They allowed them to evacuate to the safety of Kulia to spread word of their power or join them. They took some of the young boys to train them to be soldiers. The rest they let spread the word of the powerful and terrifying Ruwen. Ruwen began to destroy other kingdoms. In those kingdoms they left none alive except those that would betray their king and join them. They killed many creatures and men terrorizing the lands with their banners flying high. For 10 years they have terrorized kingdoms. They continue to grow their army on hopes of soon taking over Kulia

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•
༺Plot Three༻

Welcome to Ravenwood Magic Academy. This is a school for those with magical abilities and different creatures. This school can teach you how to blend in with those without powers or how to better use your powers. Each student will be required to take a class on how to control and properly use their powers as well as a class in self defense. During school hours students are required to wear their school uniform that they were provided with before showing up at the school.

The Academy is located on an island. The layout of the island is simple. There are the docks down by the beach. Also by the beach is a garden that the teachers and some students help take care of. Mostly those with nature based powers help out. There is a somewhat large graveyard as well. There is also the school building where the classes are held. Between the school and the beach are the houses that the students and teachers will be living at. Each student will get one roommate. Boy or girl it doesn't matter. Each house has the living room, kitchen, dining room, laundry room. As well as 2 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms.
The rest of the island is covered in trees. The forest is a very dangerous place though. It is filled with creatures simply referred to as Dark Creatures.

These creatures are quick, smart, and move in the shadows. These creatures are very territorial and a treaty was made with them when the academy was built. They will not harm the students or any staff as long as none of the students or staff enters the forest. Some dark creatures have actually left the forest. Some to join the school and some to spy on the school. But they can't let others know what they are. Dark creatures have the ability to shape shift and control shadows. A creature can always recognize another one even if the other one has shapeshifted. Another way to spot the creatures are the birthmark they all share. Most do not know about the birthmark though unless they themselves are a dark creature. The birthmark is an X on their left shoulder. The teachers have kept the dark creatures a secret from the students so they aren't scared. The students have only been told never to enter the forest.

Unfortunately a year ago there was a student who did no listen to that rule. He entered the forest and after seeing one of the creatures got curious. The creature tried to peacefully make him leave the forest but the student attacked. As a result the creature killed him then they slaughtered many who were on the island. Very few teachers and students were able to make it out alive. Now after a year of burying bodies, having funerals, and repairing broken buildings and homes the academy is once again back to normal... Or as normal as it can be.

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•
༺Plot Four༻
•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•
○●Workshop Plot●○​

Muse A and Muse B have been friends most of their lives. When one was in trouble the other would be close behind. So when Muse B began to get mixed up into trouble although they did their best to keep Muse A out of it things always find a way. For longer than Muse A is willing to even admit they have been living the same few months on a loop. They never make it past the few month cycle before one of the two friends die and the loop resets. Muse A can never seem to remember much about their death other than knowing they're somehow killed. One day Muse B wakes up suddenly realizing the loop as well. How will Muse B handle it? And will the two find a way out together?

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•
༺Plot Five༻
○●Workshop Plot●○

Muse A is what the world calls a Mono. They see the world in only shades of gray. Completely color blind and to some nothing could be worse. Muse B is what the world calls a Probe. When a Mono looks onto the full face of their Probe for a short time their world is full of color. For some Monos finding their Probe is all they wish for and for others its their greatest fear. Often Monos become obsessed with their Probe. Once they see a world of color going back to the shades of grey can be too much for them to handle. What happens with Muse A and Muse B find each other? How will they handle living in a town that hates and is often violent towards Monos?

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•
༺Plot Six༻

Zudia is a fairly large kingdom that sits on a coastline. The kingdom has always been accepting of all creatures and has maintained peace for many centuries. One day however the current king was not like his ancestors before him. He wasn't cruel but he was not a kind king. He only tolerated the creatures in his kingdom for the peace. While most do not know what he did one day the king angered a powerful mage who placed a curse on his children. Each of them cursed with some different affliction that causes their lives to become more difficult and causing the king to seal them away in the castle and become a shut in himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back