• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings cringe culture is dead

d o e.

― hyperventilating under candy skies ;;
hi all, i'm doe!!
ignore how awful this thread looks, i promise i put a lot more effort into my roleplays than this lmao

i'm 29 and live in the EST time zone
i work from home so i'll be around often to work on replies, but please keep in mind that i am still busy!!

i have,,, an intense craving for the juiciest, sappiest drama and fluff rp imaginable.
i'm talking eighteen seasons of a show that should have died off seven years ago but the drama just keeps ramping and the main cast have had babies and affairs and someone is a rockstar now???
i'm talking wattpad fanfiction where a k-pop star is a businessman werewolf and the main character is a headstrong "not like other girls" self-insert that the entire pack wants to bond with.
let's throw in all the dumb and gooey tropes, please. i just want to go back to writing for fun (this rp can and will still have its very serious and intense moments ofc!!)

| actual plots |

muse a and muse b are partners living on the edge of danger. they're a power couple, destined for greatness, fiercely devoted to each other. until muse b dies.
one year later, someone with muse b's face reappears in sin city and everyone is taking notice. but it's not muse b. it's muse c. they don't know anything about this muse b person or why they're suddenly being catapulted into a new, intense life. or who muse a is and why they're so cold around them.
(open for anything for this plot!! a cool sci-fi crime syndicate and muse b and c are clones. muse b didn't die but has amnesia. a case of stolen identity? or long lost twins.)

if any of that sounds fun to you, send me a note! i'd love to come up with something we'll both love!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back