• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crime Idea (1x1, possible small group)

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
My idea involves playing doubles or maybe even triples at some points. I'm thinking we could try and tell a crime drama from two sides at once. From the cops P.O.V. and from an assassin duo's point of view. The cops would be trying to catch the two assassins while at the same time we tell the story of how the assassins are running away and evading the police.

I've never done a crime related roleplay before with cops involved so I thought it might be fun to try. What I do know is I'd like the assassins to be a father/son duo. If anyone is interested I'd like to be the son and a rookie cop (most likely I'd make it a female).

Plot:

The plot is that an experienced detective and a rookie cop are somehow able to link a mass number of killings to one person, the father in the duo. The son is most likely in his early-to mid teens and his father has been breeding him to be a killer since birth pretty much. Now it's time for the son to go out with his dad and help him kill. Bodies keep dropping with the same MO and the cops are still trying to put all the pieces together.

If it was a 1x1 it would involve playing doubles and a few NPC's.

In a small group it would involve having one main character and a NPC.

The characters I'm looking for:

1. Assassin father

2. Assassin's son (me)

3. Rookie cop-female

4. Experienced detective-male

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to be a part of this. I'd be more than happy to play any role that's available.

I'd love to be a part of this. I'd be more than happy to play any role that's available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back