• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creepypasta Rp

Cavecatzz

Katz
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HI!!!To start off-im completly new to this site so i would much rather take the role Play to discord.

Anyways!!You can call me Katz since i go by It on social media-im 18 year old digital/traditional artist.They/them !!

im looking for someone to roleplay OC x canon (Xvirus although could be Toby) (ofcours doubled up ill Play whoever although i might need some directions with some characters so please let me now if u want me to change anything:3) creepypasta/slenderverse au
Im BASICALLY opened to anything i tend to change a lot in my version of the creeps-i mix a lot of stuff like the mansion etc with other things.
I dont have a set lore for It as i'm up to disscussing It, however there are some things like "ranks" amongst the proxies i would like to keep.

DISCLAIMER i speak couple languages plus im dyslexic pls be patient with some spelling errors i dont even notice at times(even in my native language lmao)

Also one more thing lmao im up to disscussing any headcanons/versions of the Characters however i heavily dislike the overly edgy 'new tik tok fanon' version of the Characters where every single one of them is a r-worder its just a big no no

just so be weary i touch on some heavy topics like d!rug use,Black market etc

ALSO!!i try to keep the setting in "Weird old american town in the middle of nowhere with Forest every step you take,something off about that town core"

Anyways i think that's all have a great day/night:DD

(this is so chaotic im sorry-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back