Creepypasta Rp~ :3 [Inactive]

Heir Sholen

Heir Sholen submitted a new role play:

Creepypasta Rp~ :3 - Uh... Yeah! I prefer descriptive, but first person or third person doesn't matter! :3

Uhhmm.. Okie~! Well, if you didn't read that other thingey, this is a descriptive rp! First or third person doesn't matter, and uh... my crush depends on yours! :) So.. yeah!
Uhh.. Do I need to put a form here? Well, if you want a form, here's a form:

Name:

Race:

(If a Creepypasta) Creepypasta Alias:

Crush:

Short Bio:

Looks:

Height:

Dislikes:

Other:

-----------------------------

Here's a link to my character:...
Read more about this role play...

((I wasn't sure where to post this so..))

Name: Ally Lexi.

Race: Immortal Human

Creepy pasta Alias: The Dark Wolf

Crush: Jeff The Killer

Short bio: Ally was taught to kill ever since she was small. Slender found her when she was abandoned by her parents. Slender kept her hidden until she turned 15, she was then turned into a mortal at age 21. Slender had taught her well. She adores Jeff, but never shows it.

Looks: Long red hair, beautiful green eyes. She is beautifully tanned. She is always seen wearing a black tank top with a white coat that is unzipped over. She wears tight black leggings, black and white converse.

Height: 5'3

Likes: She loves smile dog because he's a dog, she likes sweets and climbing trees.

Dislikes: Girly girls, preps, vegetables, splinters, being annoyed.

Other: none

xMysticWonderx said:
((I wasn't sure where to post this so..))
Name: Ally Lexi.

Race: Immortal Human

Creepy pasta Alias: The Dark Wolf

Crush: Jeff The Killer

Short bio: Ally was taught to kill ever since she was small. Slender found her when she was abandoned by her parents. Slender kept her hidden until she turned 15, she was then turned into a mortal at age 21. Slender had taught her well. She adores Jeff, but never shows it.

Looks: Long red hair, beautiful green eyes. She is beautifully tanned. She is always seen wearing a black tank top with a white coat that is unzipped over. She wears tight black leggings, black and white converse.

Height: 5'3

Likes: She loves smile dog because he's a dog, she likes sweets and climbing trees.

Dislikes: Girly girls, preps, vegetables, splinters, being annoyed.

Other: none
Coolio! ^^

xMysticWonderx said:
:D Yea, Welcome to Rpnation!
Thank you! :3 So.. how exactly do you work the roleplays on here? ^^" Like I said, I'm pretty new, and I've only rp'd in convorsations- uh- is that weird? ^^

xMysticWonderx said:
Nah, so, your receiving messages as I reply, correct? It's just like conversation, just on a role play where we are talking
So, right here? Neat! :3 Ya wanna start it? Or should I? I don't really do a lot of, said, 'lines' as expert rpers do, but I'm not a total amature, either :3

Same, I've been doing this since I was seven. Sure I will! And your character likes Ben correct?))

Ally was relaxing in the CreepyPasta house hold, eyes shut as she relaxed back on the couch. She was a very kind girl, never being one to yell at another unless.. Well,vin all honesty if someone makes her mad, she will react. She sighed as the air conditioner was on full blast in the heat of summer.

[Yepp! Or Masky, if you would rather play as him~]

I sat on the edge of my bed, pressing buttons and forming combos so fast that it seemed as though I was button mashing. Though, I can assure you, I wasn't. "Fuck- no!" I shouted as my character left an opening on his shoulder, allowing himself to be hit critically.

Jeff: I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in bed, looking at the clock. Which was broken. Fifth clock this month. "Dammit, Clockwork..." I muttered under my breath as I pulled out a spare clock from my drawer. 4:27 am. I let out an aggravated groan as I got up and pulled on some pants, not caring to wear a shirt, since it was summer and the night was warm. I walked downstairs and got a glass of cold water, which I drank within a small timeframe.

[uhh... that was longer than I had anticipated! xD ]

(( xD don't worry about it!))

Oooo! I wanna write in first person!! :) )) )) I shifted back and forth. "Stupid Jacket!" i threw it in a random corner, revealing my black tank top. Stupid summer! Stupid Heat! I hissed in my head, practically panting like a dog with all the windows open with all the air conditioners going.

Ben: I was sound asleep, laying in my bed as I felt heat sneak into my room, ruining my (perverted) dreams! I sat up, rubbing my forehead to clear the new oncoming sweat

[ xD ]

"Fuck this," I say as I save the game and stand up, deciding to bother a 'certain' someone. I walk into Ben's room with my pyjama spandex shorts on and bando, over my black bra. Yeah, it's hella hot in here, so I decided to tease Ben. Problem? Nope.

Jeff: I refilled the cup with cold water and tossed it on myself. Insta-cool. Hell yeah. I filled it again, hearing the irritated noises of someone in the living room and I walked into that very room. I saw Alli sitting on the couch in a small tank top and some pyjama shorts or something and I took a sip of the cold water before sitting on the cushioned chair.

[Wet AND shirtless Jeff? You're welcome.]

((GAMZEE from home stuck followed me on here!! I'm talking to him!!! Imma die thank you for fat Jeff xD )

I look up when I heard footsteps noticing a soaking wet Jeff.. Holy moly. I mentally curse,"What are you doing up so early Jeff?" I asked, sitting up.

Ben: I opened my tired eyes,(being the pervert I am) whistling at the chick I front of me.

[OH MY GOG! I'm... IM READING A GAMTAV FANFIC RIGHT NOW! PB&J!!!!!]

I chuckled with an unnoticeable smirk. I crawled onto the bed and layed across the elf boy, making a '+'. I heard him laugh before asking "What are you doing?" "Being a beached whale.." I mumbled in response.

Jeff: "I woke up to another broken clock.." I grumbled, slightly angered at my ignorance that I left it out for Clockwork to nab at. "What about you?" I asked curiously, grabbing the remote and turning the tv on, changing the channel to Chiller.

(Girl, I'll link you to his profile! Just search Gamzee Makara on here!)

"I can't sleep in heat." I told the muscular man, turning to face the tv as I looked at the television.

Ben: I laugh once more at the girl, shaking my head. Boy, she had a body, no doubt.

I smirked quietly before I rolled over onto my back, closer to his face. "I'm bored. Entertain me, slave," I said in a jokingly demanding tone.

Jeff: "Hm," I hm'd, shrugging slightly as I flipped the channel to Spike. Currently, one of my favorite shows was playing. 1000 Ways to Die! Hell yes. [i've said that twice, now, haven't I?]

I smile at the show, getting up and going to the kitchen, my shorts cutting off right below my butt.

Ben:"You entertain me, Daisy." I smirked as I ran a hand through her hair,

I bit a small piece of skin off of my tongue. "No," I say bluntly, rolking my eyes slightly.

Jeff: I stared.. ONLY A LITTLE! [Yeah, but you stared nonetheless..] SHUT UP, YOU... who are you..? [uh.. *nervous sweat* n-no one...]

((night!))

I felt a gaze, smirking as I knelt down to get something from the fridge,

Ben; "Come on, please?" I begged playfully, smirking as I stared at her chest,

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back