• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creepypasta or F1 RP

eyereesa

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Irisa (F19) and in search of either a creepypasta or formula one rp! These are all enemies to lovers preferred (with angst and other components). Please be aware that I have summer classes at the moment so my replies both OOC and RP wise will be fairly slow. I'll try to reply once or twice a day OOC (depending how long our messages are. the shorter the quicker i'll respond) while my RP replies may be once or twice a week as I am an advanced literate writer so it can take me a while to write in general along with my summer classes taking up most of my time.
Please make sure you are 17+ and are literate or above!
All of my OCs are flexible enough to be changed slightly, but I will not change the entire character to fit a plot unless the change is reasonable.

Creepypasta:
— At the moment, I'm pretty rusty with the fandom and haven't been part of it for what feels like a decade (its safe to say its been over 8 years) so I'm not really leaning towards a double up. I don't mind doing a double up, as long as any OOC behavior or constant research doesn't bother you as I do wish to fulfill my half of the RP as accurately as you think the character can be.​
— That being said, if it is a double up, please do let me know how you want the character to act just so I know how to properly portray reactions or dialogue!​
— For OC x OC I'm fine with anything! I can do BxG or GxG, but I don't generally lean towards BxB. I have one OC at the moment for creepypasta who is a girl however, I am willing to change her gender if you're only comfortable with BxG ships! I can provide her google doc while discussing ideas for the plot.​
Formula One:
— I'm only willing to do OC x OC for F1. I'm willing to write as the actual drivers as only side characters, not main characters. I mainly lean towards a driver x driver scenario and don't mind disrupting the grid (ie replacing a driver with one of our OCs or adding more teams to the grid).​
— Just like my creepypasta OC I can change my OC from a female to a male if BxG is preferred.​
— I can also change her team as it doesn't necessarily impact her character!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back