• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LouiseMcDoozler

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me

I don't use Discord
I only rp 1x1 in PMs
I write descriptive, in third person and in past tense
I don't rp canon characters
I am not sensitive to dark/mature themes as I encourage staying true to the nature of the character

Requirements

18+
No doubling
PM writing example(s)
PM OC reference (optional)
PM list of rules/preferences

Pairings
(Slow burn romance or found family)
💗found famliy
💙top craving
💚standard
🤎willing to try

💙Eyeless Jack x OC
💙Jeff x OC
💙💗Slenderman x OC
💚OCxOC
💚Hoodie x OC
💚Masky x OC
🤎Toby x OC
🤎Ben Drowned x OC
🤎Liu x OC

Characters

Jam
Possible plot idea(s) include:
* A threat to Slenderman due to his constant attempts of proof (assassination)
* A useful asset to Slenderman due to his past scientific career (forced proxy)

Species: Human

Height: 5’6”

Residence: abandoned cabin in the woods

Clothing: hasn’t bathed in years. Usually wears a grease/sweat stained tank top with torn jeans or his signature green hoodie.

Hair: dyed green and permanently stuck sticking straight up from a paint incident when he was a boy. Has slight traces of unkempt beard/side hair peeking through.

Eyes: a brilliant green

Skin: white male with freckles

Body type: short, stubby, pot belly, hairy arms/legs

Personality: almost always drunk on moonshine, eccentric, stupid, paranoid, problematic, clumsy, and socially awkward

Abilities: the ability to understand animals? Drink large amounts of alcohol without passing out for an extended period of time

Conspiracies: Slenderman exists, the squirrels are trying to take over, etc.

Past: He was once an ambitious and overly obsessive scientist who went to great extremes even if it meant harming others in the process to reach his goal. He was once very successful in his work until a horrible explosion occurred stripping him of his memories and scientific knowledge. His older sister died in this explosion. He can still remember bits and pieces but not much and he sure doesn’t go looking for it when he drowns his trauma in moonshine. Otherwise, it doesn’t matter since no one knows who he is. They all see him as the village mad man.

Companions:

Weasel: Gary

White Ducks: Perry, Terri, and Don

Donkey: Elvis

Turtle: Maggi

Halsey Sadowsky
* Pairs with proxy/ex-proxy/other without having to join Slenderman (forbidden love?)
* A useful asset to Slenderman (forced proxy)

Height: 5’7”

Residence: always on the move

Clothing: baggier clothing, hoodies, and sweatpants. Halsey doesn't have the best eyesight, so she does use glasses when she's reading.

Hair: Halsey once had a large brunette afro, now permanently shaved at the side due to a burn injury on the entire left side of her body.

Eyes: her right eye color is a deep amber but has also been known to glow red when she's in killing mode. Her left eye however is clouded due to blindness.

Skin: Halsey's skin color is a golden brown due to her African American heritage from her father. She is biracial as her mother carried the German heritage on her side.

Personality: demanding, cold, short tempered, secretly soft

Past: once raised in a family of drug dealers and taken in by an abusive uncle after her parents were murdered by a rival gang, Halsey set out to make her own legacy: The Reviver. Due to the possession fire demon queen, Halsey gained ability to revive herself, the only thing she has left to worry about is eternal imprisonment.

Nathon (Nate) Clairvoyant
* A useful asset to Slenderman (forced/offered proxy)

Height: 5’8”

Residence: none

Clothing: wears a brown beanie with T-shirts, hoodies, and knee length shorts. Carries around a weapon of choice: bat with nailed pounded into it.

Hair: sandy blonde

Eyes: a brilliant green

Skin: pale

Body type: skinny and built for stealth

Personality: cocky yet not mean spirited, disobedient, outgoing, talkative, laid back, sleep deprived

Past: Nate’s father left him and his mother at a young age to focus on his business career as Nate’s mother would stay out late and bring home short term boyfriends. Nate didn’t have anyone to teach him right from wrong and spent his time skipping school to hang out in bad crowds. He would’ve been a top student if he focused more on his studies than commit vandalism and harassment to the citizens of their town. One day, Nate and his friends were kidnapped by an unstable man who had enough of their crimes. He abused and starved them for days, Nate witnessing the torture and slow death of his friends before getting loose, killing the man with a bat and ran away. Ever since that incident, with an absent father and a careless mother, he had no home to return to. He spent the rest of his life surviving on the streets and jumping from town to town to avoid the police. He murdered only when he had to and stole only when something of interest caught his eye.

Last edited:
Going back to 2012/2013 with this one, but I love a nostalgia trip so I'm definitely interested! I'd like to try either Jeff x OC or an OC x OC roleplay, please!~

Going back to 2012/2013 with this one, but I love a nostalgia trip so I'm definitely interested! I'd like to try either Jeff x OC or an OC x OC roleplay, please!~
Wonderful! <3 DM me the information requested under requirements and we’ll get a plot set up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back