• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CreepyPasta Love Story? | Detailed/No-One-Liners | OC x Canon

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So.... for some reason the inner 13yr old in me went "Hey, yeah, remember that Creepy Pasta phase? Let's relive that real quick." So uh. Here I am.

Anyone want to do an rp with the CreepyPasta boys where one or two of your OCs crush on or become the love interest of some Pasta boys, and one or two of my OCs crush on or become the love interest of some Pasta boys...... Or girls. Depends on who you want I suppose.

Not gonna lie I haven't read any pasta stuff since I was like 14yrs old, so I'm gonna go skim some stories with them to get feels for their personalities again... this will probably be pretty violent and gory since most/all the guys are pretty crazy... >.> Obviously, I can play the main boys of the fandom, so like Jeff, Liu, BEN, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Slender... The usual people on the scene. Not gonna lie I'm not super into Jagalo's back story and some other pastas like that. I only know those I listed. \=_=/ but, you can tell me what pasta/s you want me to play and I will do my best to pull their personality through. :)

I don't really have many scenarios? At least not any updated ones. I have some from when I was like 14, but they aren't great. Honestly, I kind of came up with a new one? It's more of a concept really than a fully fleshed out idea. But if you don't like it and want to hear my old ones just ask!!

New one - basics. Not fully written;
Basically, you and a friend or friends (like maybe 4 people total if we double OCs too) are seemingly normal people who moved out to a house in the middle of the forest a few hours from town. Some of you have some mental problems, maybe you're a bit psychotic, or you have multiple personalities... stuff like that? Bottom line is you guys aren't all there in the head, and you tend to have mental breaks where you hurt other people. So by doctor's order you had to leave the town/city so you don't hurt innocent people, you're all on heavy medicine and it keeps you from hurting people. Most of the time. Sometimes you get a bit finicky when people are on your property and you don't know them. One of the pasta boys will end up in a bear trap on your property, and the other three will bring him to the seemingly abandoned house you live in. It looks abandoned from the outside. Once they realize it isn't they meet all the house members, and they try to play it off that they aren't who they seem, that they're just dressed up for some reason. You help the injured pasta and offer them to spend the night because it's past dark, and part of you is uneasy that they agree to stay the night.

I kinda like the premise... again, its not a fully fleshed out idea or story, but I hope it's nice? Anyone wanna do this? Replies must be at least a paragraph, and I want to double and play an OC and Pasta each, but if you want to just play a Pasta that works too... I want to play an OC at least. I have a bit of an idea for two but separating them wont do much harm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back