• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bruhletscat

calum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for Literate Creepypasta Double-Up RP! (18+ Only)

Hey! I'm Calum, 19, and I've been itching to do a Creepypasta roleplay for ages. Now that I finally have the energy to dedicate to it, I'm open!

About Me:

I'm literate and like to keep things engaging, so I prefer at least two paragraphs per response. That said, I understand if life happens and you need a break or can't write as much sometimes—just let me know!

I'm flexible with writing styles, so whether you prefer first-person or third-person, I can adapt to whatever you're comfortable with.

I enjoy a balance between canon and fanon elements. While I like a bit of realism to ground things, it’s important that we can still have fun—it’s fiction, after all! (:

What I’m Looking For:

Someone who can write for Ticci Toby (I can take on pretty much any character in return!).

Multiple characters per person to keep the story dynamic. I’m all about depth and variety!

OCs are totally welcome—I'm always excited to see other people's creations. I'm open to OCxOC and CCxOC pairings. I’m a bit picky about CCxCC, but if the idea clicks, I’m all for it!

This is a safe space—no homophobia, transphobia, racism, or misogyny.

Plot & Preferences:

I’m super flexible when it comes to plots, and I’m down to brainstorm something that works for both of us. We can have the characters' stories intersect or keep them separate—it’s up to you! I don’t have any triggers, though let’s not take things to an extreme. Given the nature of Creepypasta, there’s going to be plenty of violence and dark themes, but let’s keep it within reason.

I’m open to 18+ content, but it shouldn't be the main focus. I love a good slow burn and character development, though I won’t shy away from heavier themes if it makes sense for the story.

So if you're interested, send me a dm! I'm open to DMs or another site, just text me! ^[]°

Users who are viewing this thread

Back