• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Creed's Roleplay Interests

Creedishurr

Hey, so don't really do much 1 on 1 and I've had this idea I think would work best with just two. Multiverse idea with two best friends gaining the Kingdom Hearts rub, chosen Keyblade wielders who are scattered across the universe to a new far off world. Of course, I think one off the biggest missed opportunities in Kingdom Hearts is the lack of worlds affecting each other or events on one affecting and furthering the story on others. As well as Characters from worlds not interacting as well. With that in mind and with the power of the internet, I have the lofty goal in mind of two young friends journeying through the Universe, recruiting, fighting alongside and against, and just overall interacting with an evolving cast of canon characters!! So a few things before we start:

1. This will be a Multi-Fandom, Crossover, all over the place roleplay, so if that checks your boxes, nice.

2. I don't plan on being powerful beings for a bit, we're literally untrained Keyblade wielders, we shouldn't be demolishing everyone we face. So no over powered characters or anything.

3. As far as worlds or fandoms we visit, I'm pretty open. Should probably keep it to stuff we both know would be the only restriction.

4. Honestly just ask! I know I haven't been on here long but I really have enjoyed this place since I joined and look forward to diving back in further to roleplaying and story building with folks! Post here if your interested and we can chat about things!

Hope to hear from peeps soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back