• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crazy girl looking for an equally crazy partner

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Hellooo! Just a menhera* looking for some new long-term partners!
My name's Kuro, but feel free to give me nicknames, especially cute ones. I'ma high school student with a passion for all things Japan, and love writing anime-style romance plots!

Please note that due to some mental issues I may be unable to focus on a story for more than a few days. Please be willing to explore multiple worlds and stories with me!

I love to plot with my partner so the story is theirs as much as mine! All kinds of worlds and stories interest me, so feel free to propose something to me in the PMs. My favorite settings are moderate or slightly run-down and ghetto cities, and romance is always a major part of the plot, although it doesn't have to be the main focus. In other words, the story will be more than just romance. !!! I do LGBTQ+ pairings and characters !!!
I have a literally endless list of OCs and can create new ones on the spot (see below for an example character sheet). I double, but you're not expected to.

character1.PNG

Name: Hime Yume
Nickname(s): Nurse Yume
H/W: 5'4", 130 lbs
Sex: Male
Pronouns: She/they

Nationality: Japanese-American
Eyes: Pink
Hair: Blonde with blush pink ombre
Clothing style: Pastel colours, accessories with a medical theme, and all of the ruffles and ribbons and bows!

Family: None
Friends: None
History: She was abandoned as a child and raised in a group home. Throughout her life she’s had mental issues, and spent many of her days in the hospital or trying new meds/treatment. She’s gotten her breaks from reality mostly under control, with the exception of her doctor game, which is harmless.
Personality: Sweet and cute, with the innocence of a child. She’s quick to become depressed and has many triggers that cause her to cry often. It’s likely her frequent playing of the doctor game is a result of loneliness. But overall, she’s a sweetheart, and will give you endless love and attention, as long as you play nice.

Notable illnesses: Borderline personality disorder (BPD)

Gotta have some guidelines to keep things under control, so here they are;
  • Before we begin a rp, I would like to chat with you for a while. This is to determine if we will get along well enough to be good partners.
  • I'll rp with partners of any age. However, there is a 2 paragraph minimum reply length to give me something to work with. I am: semi-literate to literate.
  • I'd like multiple replies per day. If you are busy, tell me.
  • I am unlikely to agree to a straight MxF or a platonic pairing. I will, however, do any sort of LGBTQ+ pairing.
  • My genres are: sci-fi, sci-fantasy, fantasy, slice of life, romance, and similar things of that nature.
!!! MUST READ !!!

I have no notable triggers, but please tell me if you have any. I write about dark subjects and most of my characters have mental illness and traumatic pasts!
OOC talk is critical. No OOC comments in-rp. No godmodding, etc.
Please open the conversation with the word "greetings" to prove to me you read this all the way through.

*Menhera = Japanese slang term for someone who needs mental health care. I'm in and out of hospitals, so forgive me if my replies are kind of sporadic. I have mood, personality, and attention-deficit disorders but I'm still a decent person lol.

hello i'm Frei and you seem like a pretty chill person to rp with, if your still looking for rp partners i'd be willing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back