• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ || ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น & ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ โ™ก

milkyways

๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ ๐จ๐ ๐ก
tl:dr: i recently fell in love with bill skarsgard so now i'm just on a journey to make ocs with his face and make them fall in love with my ocs. ( okay, but no really, please read the rest of my post. )

information about me:
- i am a nineteen year old girl from the united states. specifically in the eastern timezone if you wanted to know that. my name is taylor.
- i write pretty lengthy responses. always multi-para. if i am incredibly inspired i could probably write above two thousand words per character, but not always. some scenes just aren't as lengthy.
- i write in all lowercase for the aesthetic. i do sometimes write replies in all lowercase as well, but if that bothers you i won't do it.
- i write all genders and pairings and prefer to double when it comes to literally anything.
- most likely will respond within one - two days. i will let you know if i'm going to be away/won't be able to respond.
- i tend to hyper-focus on things and right now that happens to be bill skarsgard. ( this sounds so stupid, lmao. i swear i'm not obsessive, just mildly autistic ayyy )

what i am looking for:
- someone to match my length & passion for our roleplay
- plotting, hcs, playlists, moodboards, pinterest boards, etc
- someone who will put effort into the roleplay, pick up background characters, and make the world immersive
- bill skarsgard ( lol, i'll explain later )
- oc x oc, oc x canon, canon x canon ( if you really want )
- in depth and immersive plots with detail and a lot of backstory
- realistic face-claims
- don't care if characters are related to canon characters

things i don't like:
- bland plots / following a very basic plot like "muse a ran into muse b in a coffee shop, what happens?"
- my partner not being as interested/passionate as i am
- i can't think of anymore, it's fine

what i am looking for, the sequel:
so basically, whatever we do, fandom or not - i will have two ocs and will ask you to play one of them ( a male with bill skarsgard's face ) as my other oc's love interest. other than that, i am down to do anything. i can make more ocs to go with your ocs, i can play an oc of yours. if it's a fandom i can play a canon character for you. if you want to make/already have an oc with bill as a fc and want to pair him with my oc then that's cool. otherwise i will be making an oc to pair with her ( that you will play. ) sorry if i sound repetitive - i just want to get my point across.

original plots
i have an original plot in mind. it's not mine. it came from a group roleplay on another website, but if i'm honest i just don't do great in groups. however, i just adore this plot and i am dying to do something with it. here is the plot. you should be able to see that without an account to that website, but you can let me know if it doesn't work. i would again like to say that the plot isn't mine and i don't want to take credit for it.
i would also be down to hear any plots that you have.

i like - supernatural, superheroes, horror, post apocalyptic, dyspotian, angst, fluff, high school ( preferably associated with supernaturals/superheroes something like that ), romance, slow burn,

fandoms
marvel
supernatural
harry potter
teen wolf
twilight
the walking dead

hi there!! would you be interested in maybe roleplaying harry potter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back