• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving to Write

androidsexual

Hey, y’all! I posted on here before, I decided to give RPN another shot. I’ve seen people make these fancy layouts for their threads...I’m too lazy for that at the moment. Anyway, I’m looking for a long-term rp partner who is literate. Someone who can be semi lit or can handle novella. Please be 18+ as I’m Twenty, it’ll be weird for me to write with a minor. Sorry.

I love to do ocxoc, ocxcanon, and canonxcanon! I don’t have any limitations when it comes to writing. Down below are the list of ships / fandoms I’d be willing to do. I don’t mind doubling. PLEASE, if you don’t agree with a certain ship, at least be respectful and ignore it. I prefer to talk on discord than here, it’s preferred! One last thing, I don’t do character sheets or anime fancasts as your character, it’s not my thing.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋
Peter Quill x Gamora
Wanda Maximoff* x Bucky Barnes
Peter Parker* x Mary Jane (PS4 game)
oc* x Eddie Brock

𝐃𝐂 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐒 / 𝐃𝐂𝐄𝐔
Mera* x Arthur Curry
Diana Prince* x Steve Trevor
Jason Todd* x Dick Grayson
Pamela Isley* x Harley Quinn

𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
Sansa Stark* x Sandor Clegane
Jon Snow x Daenerys Targaryen
Jon Snow x Sansa Stark
Margaery Tyrell x Daenerys Targaryen
Margaery Tyrell x Sansa Stark
oc* x Daenerys Targaryen

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎
Raven Reyes x John Murphy
Octavia Blake* x Lincoln
Octavia Blake* x Bellamy Blake
Echo* x Bellamy Blake

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃(𝐆)
oc* x Rick Grimes
Rick Grimes x Jessie Anderson
Rosita Espinosa* x Tara Chambler
Beth Greene* x Daryl Dixon
Clementine* x anyone really

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇
Angela Ziegler* x Gabriel Reyes
Angela Ziegler x Genji Shimada
Amélie Lacroix* x Hanzo Shimada
oc* x Genji Shimada
oc* x Jesse Mccree
Echo x Jesse Mccree

𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐓: 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍
Connor x North
North* x Markus
Simon* x Markus
oc* x Rupert Travis
oc* x Gavin Reed

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓
Jaina Proudmoore* x Arthas

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄
Rachel Amber* x Chloe Price
oc* x Nathan Prescott

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒
Romance, Mystery, Greek Mythology,
Medieval Times, and horror

i'd be potentially interested in a Sansa/Jon (non incest ) or Dany/OC plot for game of thrones...(i also have other ships i like from that show)
or a rachel/chloe or maybe Rachel/ Frank maybe? (if that's your thing) either way let me know.

Eep. I adore your fandoms. I’d love to fan girl about them and maybe plot a roleplay for one that you’re craving, if you’d like.

Username; #Kas5058

Yes okay so I NEARLY CAME MY PANTS WHE YOU MENTIONED JAINA AND ARTHAS!

They are my favorite out of all the couples of Azeroth and Further on, and I would be honored to rp that with you. While I have personally never rped either characters, I will gladly do Jaina if you are comfortable with being ARTHAS!

Yes okay so I NEARLY CAME MY PANTS WHE YOU MENTIONED JAINA AND ARTHAS!

They are my favorite out of all the couples of Azeroth and Further on, and I would be honored to rp that with you. While I have personally never rped either characters, I will gladly do Jaina if you are comfortable with being ARTHAS!
It’s honestly rare to find someone who is in the WoW fandom!

I forgot to mention this in the thread, but the characters with this * next to them mean I prefer to write as those characters. If you aren’t interested in doing the ship anymore, we can do an ocxoc if that’s your thing?

Ah, and sure! Gosh, I personally adore the WoW fandom. Gosh its one of my favorites! I really do wish more people where into it, I would love to create a discord made primarily for WoW RP. I prefer it over actual, in game rping (Which is currently my only option :,D)

Anywho, Yes I think doing OCxOC would be fine!

Hi there! Would you be interested in a D:BH roleplay? I’d love to play Gavin Reed for you if you would be willing to double and to play RK900 or Connor for me! If you’re interested, let me know. ✌🏻

Hi there! Would you be interested in a D:BH roleplay? I’d love to play Gavin Reed for you if you would be willing to double and to play RK900 or Connor for me! If you’re interested, let me know. ✌🏻
I love both RK900 & Connor sm. So yea, of course! Do you have discord?

Ah, and sure! Gosh, I personally adore the WoW fandom. Gosh its one of my favorites! I really do wish more people where into it, I would love to create a discord made primarily for WoW RP. I prefer it over actual, in game rping (Which is currently my only option :,D)

Anywho, Yes I think doing OCxOC would be fine!
I’ll send you a message!

Hey, y’all! I posted on here before, I decided to give RPN another shot. I’ve seen people make these fancy layouts for their threads...I’m too lazy for that at the moment. Anyway, I’m looking for a long-term rp partner who is literate. Someone who can be semi lit or can handle novella. Please be 18+ as I’m Twenty, it’ll be weird for me to write with a minor. Sorry.

I love to do ocxoc, ocxcanon, and canonxcanon! I don’t have any limitations when it comes to writing. Down below are the list of ships / fandoms I’d be willing to do. I don’t mind doubling. PLEASE, if you don’t agree with a certain ship, at least be respectful and ignore it. I prefer to talk on discord than here, it’s preferred! One last thing, I don’t do character sheets or anime fancasts as your character, it’s not my thing.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋
Peter Quill x Gamora
Wanda Maximoff* x Bucky Barnes
Peter Parker* x Mary Jane (PS4 game)
oc* x Eddie Brock

𝐃𝐂 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐒 / 𝐃𝐂𝐄𝐔
Mera* x Arthur Curry
Diana Prince* x Steve Trevor
Jason Todd* x Dick Grayson
Pamela Isley* x Harley Quinn

𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
Sansa Stark* x Sandor Clegane