• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Craving this so much!!!!!)Miu x Kokichi (Looking for a Kokichi!) |Danganronpa|

Miu_Kinnie

The biggest Miu kinnie ♡
Yo! It's ya girl Ren again, and welcome to my Irouma interest check! I've been craving some Miu x Kokichi so please if anyone out there can play a Kokichi keep reading and hopefully we can roleplay!

My Roleplay info/requirments:

*Be 18+, I'm 24 and don't wanna roleplay with minors, sorry!

*I'm fine with any style and size for responses. I can go from illiterate to advanced literate, and I can use asterisks if you'd like to use them! I'm literally okay with anything XD

*Remember that I'm lookin for a Kokichi I'll be taking the role of Miu!

*Play Kokichi as canon as possible, I'll be doing the same for Miu!

*All AUs are okay for this pairing for me! (Except for Gender bends!)

Plot and AU ideas:
Press the spoiler underneath to see what each plot/AU is! They're pretty good and some have some fluff factors yay!

*I'm mean to you cause I love you
We all know how rude and mean Kokichi is to Miu, even calling her things like a filthy cum dumpster and calling her stupid almost every day. But what if he does this because he's in love with her? At some point, Kokichi gets tired of Miu not knowing and while insulting her admits his feelings.

*Call off the murder
So, Miu was going to kill Kokichi but then Kokichi told Gonta to kill Miu so she couldn't kill him instead. But what happens if Kokichi calls it off to blackmail Miu? Basically something like, if you don't do what I say I'll tell everyone you were trying to kill me, something like that.

*A princess and her knight
This takes place in a royalty AU where Miu is a princess and Kokichi is her knight. Kokichi finds Miu trying to run away one day and Miu drags him along with her so he doesn't tell anyone.

*What happens when enemies get paired for a project?
This would take place in a non despair or a before the incident AU. This would also be taking place in Hope's Peak. Basically, Miu and Kokichi are practically enemies with secret crushes on each other, and they get paired up for a project.

*A peaceful life in a creepy setting
Basically, what if nobody killed each other, and no deaths occured?

*Heather||Conan Gray inspired idea
This plot idea is inspired by the song Heather by Conan Gray! It'd make for a bit of angst and fluff! It'd also be in normal settings or non despair settings! Basically, Miu and Kokichi find themselves liking each other. But Miu is always-er-ToUcHy- with Kiibo, and Kokichi finds himself getting jealous. And Kokichi is always flirty with Shuichi, so Miu finds herself getting jealous as well.

*Monokuma and the Monokub's side game
Basically, there haven't been any killings, and the bears are bored so they randomly pull Miu and Kokichi aside to play a life threatening game away from the others. Perhaps in a hidden underground building or blocked off section of sorts? We can come up with the game and rules, I have some ideas for what it could be! ;p

*Feel free to suggest plots or AUs as well!!

If this interests you at all pleeeeaaaaase comment on this or DM me!^^

Last edited:
Adding a plot idea:

*Monokuma and the Monokub's side game
Basically, there haven't been any killings, and the bears are bored so they randomly pull Miu and Kokichi aside to play a life threatening game away from the others. Perhaps in a hidden underground building or blocked off section of sorts? We can come up with the game and rules, I have some ideas for what it could be! ;p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back