• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving some mixed species mlm

deathskitten

Hey all.
My current partner doesn't like playing anything but humans, which is fine, I have a large cast of human OCs I love, buuuut...
I ALSO have a large cast of non-human OCs that I don't get to play near enough!
I have a very soft spot for both urban fantasy, and alien space explorers.
But really! Just let me be a non-human PLEASE!
Other than that, I enjoy quick rapid fire play. I often open scenes with walls of texts, but after that 1-3 short paragraphs is fine. I like proper spelling and such, but I've never been mad about mistakes. I usually just tease my partner, or ask them to 'go read what you just sent me' if it's completely illegible. Sometimes we play when we're sleepy, I get it.
Aaaaaaaaand, I suppose I could list some ideas?
I'd love to play my boy Dair, he's a space explorer and cartographer. He's very young to be in the position he has, and many think he bought his way in, with his father's large donations being public knowledge, but it isn't the case. He's a nerd. He studied hard. Worked hard.
And he's nervous as all hell to be here.
Um, I have Lawrence who I love. His setting is urban fantasy, he's a vampire, and a famous singer. His brand is edgy punk goth because that's what sells when you drink blood, but his dark secret is his true love of cute pop music. He has a dog, and is grumpy if he's woken while the sun is up.
Um, I have a few other aliens too.
I don't know, if these boys don't interest you I could make me OCs just for us

Last edited:
Hey all.
My current partner doesn't like playing anything but humans, which is fine, I have a large cast of human OCs I love, buuuut...
I ALSO have a large cast of non-human OCs that I don't get to play near enough!
I have a very soft spot for both urban fantasy, and alien space explorers.
But really! Just let me be a non-human PLEASE!
Other than that, I enjoy quick rapid fire play. I often open scenes with walls of texts, but after that 1-3 short paragraphs is fine. I like proper spelling and such, but I've never been mad about mistakes. I usually just tease my partner, or ask them to 'go read what you just sent me' if it's completely illegible. Sometimes we play when we're sleepy, I get it.
Aaaaaaaaand, I suppose I could list some ideas?
I'd love to play my boy Dair, he's a space explorer and cartographer. He's very young to be in the position he has, and many think he bought his way in, with his father's large donations being public knowledge, but it isn't the case. He's a nerd. He studied hard. Worked hard.
And he's nervous as all hell to be here.
Um, I have Lawrence who I love. His setting is urban fantasy, he's a vampire, and a famous singer. His brand is edgy punk goth because that's what sells when you drink blood, but his dark secret is his true love of cute pop music. He has a dog, and is grumpy if he's woken while the sun is up.
Um, I have a few other aliens too.
I don't know, if these boys don't interest you I could make me OCs just for us
Hey interested in Lawrence ! we could make new ocs if you'd like feel free to message if you're still interested

I'd be interested in roleplaying! All of your characters are interesting, but Dair seems the most interesting to me. DM me if you want?

Interested! Lawrence sounds especially intriguing. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back