Craving some 1 x 1 rp

Danu

Although I'm in a few rps at the moment, there isn't a lot going on in any of them. I have been crazing some good romance rps, although its hard to come by at times. So if you are interested in doing a 1 x 1 with me, you can either choose one of the following ideas or suggest your own. Although I roleplay in very few fandoms, if there is one you are really interested in let me know and I will see if I can do it. I prefer playing the female, although I tend to play a male half the time anyways.

Ideas:

1. Student/Teacher

The student ends up staying with the teacher after being kicked out of their apartment. Parents are out of the country and they have no where to go. The two are old childhood friends that suddenly notice they aren't kids anymore.

2. Royal/Servant

Royal starts a forbidden relationship with a servant...

3. Ghost/Human

The human is living in the house the ghost haunts...

4. Boarding School/Student Life/Etc.

If any of these or another idea rings a bell, post below and let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for replying. Do you have a preference for male or female or wish to start with one over the others?

Always open to new rps and partners! Kinda craving a fandom rp at the moment if anyone is up for it.

Okay, I must say that I totally find one and three to be intriguing and would love to write one/both with you. In the case of the third I'd really love to write the ghost because I haven't been able to let out my ghostie character in quite a long time. In the case of the first I'd honestly be good with either role.

...I'm also very interested in doing a (somewhat very specific) pirate roleplay which I'd be happy to discuss further with you in PM if you're at all interested in that genre at all.

Hey, the ghost one sounds really interesting. I would prefer to be the ghost and I don't care about the gender, though i would kind of prefer to make the ghost a man. =] PM me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back