• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving Red Vs. Blue!

Username4245

FrigidWildCurlew-size_restricted.gif

Hi there, welcome to my page! I'm a major Red Vs. Blue fan if you couldn't already tell, and I'm looking to get in touch with fellow fans to potentially write some stories and role-play our favourite characters or insert some OC's into the mix or even figure out a way to create interactions with our love-able misfits with characters of entirely different universes!

I'm currently 23 years old and I discovered Red Vs Blue several years ago, and am currently watching Season 15 for the first time after reinvigorating my love for the series. My favourite characters are Doc/O'Malley, Tucker, Sarge, Grif, Carolina and Church. I'm very much looking forward to playing these characters but first a little bit about me:

• I can offer one to two paragraphs minimum! But, that does not mean that I won't adapt to people who have higher writing preferences. I shall do my best to match your writing lengths but it's always Quality over Quantity and fun in my eyes.​
  • I'd prefer Platonic Relationships between our characters but Romance is always an option so long as it's fade to black like the site's rules intend.​
  • I am open to ideas as well as love brainstorming/sharing funny moments with potential partners. OOC is always a fun thing to do even when a RP is started, as we could change our story at whim whenever we see fit.​
  • I'm not a fan of horror, sorry.​
I'm not sure what else to include here, this is my first time writing an request thread like this so I hope I've garnered your attention and would love to write something with you! Thank you for reading!

Welp. I'm nearly a year late, and you don't seem to be alive here, but what can I lose? If you happen to see this and you're still interested in Red vs. Blue, I'd love to roleplay it with ya! You sound pretty much perfect. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back