• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving Greek Mythology Inspired Rp! {DemigodxMortal} {GodxMortal} {DemigodxGod} {other pairings inside}

BambiBunny

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! You can call me Bambi or Bunny, I’m rather fawn (HA!) of either name.

I’m 30 years old and been roleplaying most of my life.

I do work full time so my post might be scattered, but I try and post at least once a day, if not more.

I have both adhd and dyslexia~ I proofread my post and make as many corrections as possible, however some things might slip by, sorry in advance!
With the adhd, I might forget to post, so a good poke is always appreciated.

Since I’m well out of my teenage years I’d appreciate if my partner was 21+ ~

I play only female roles, and I do not double. While I’m fine playing other gender npcs i would rather keep any main characters of mine female.

I usually post 800-1000 words per post, even more if I’m feeling very inspired!

Romance is a big must for me though I also do not wish to force it. If our characters aren’t feeling each other a nice friendship/rivalry is always welcomed. Aside from romance I would love some angst, drama, and a good slow burn.

I’d also love to play against someone that will buttheads with my character and ruffle some feathers due to misunderstandings. I want to see their flaws and the hardship of misunderstandings, ones that don’t get fixed very easily or within a few seconds.

No one is perfect and neither should our characters be.

I’d love to brainstorm with a partner and create and story we will both enjoy.

As of right my hyper fixation is on the Percy Jackson series, I’m currently reading through book three.

That being said I would love to do something based on the series/something similar. Or maybe something with a DemigodXGod paring!! Or perhaps a DemigodxMortal.

I’m not good with cannon characters, so ocs are more than welcomed!!

Aside from that a couple other pairings /ideas I’d love to work with are:

🩷VampireXHuman

✨Wounded Villian/fallen “evil” kingX someone who helps him back to health.

🩷Human transported into another realm.

✨MortalXImmortal

🩷Childhood friends (kinda going along with the DemigodxMortal thing!)

✨WitchXSupernatural Hunter
Our two characters have been best friends ever since they were in diapers. The Demigod child was a bit of a crybaby, an easy target to be picked on. Often they had their snacks stolen, pushed off playground equipment, or tripped while walking by. They were easy prey for more malicious children.
No matter how bad the bullying got, their mortal friend was always a step behind.
Standing up for injustice for their friend, usually by physically assaulting the playground bullies.
Even when the mortal came back battered and bruised, they'd always come back with a bright smile. Assuring their friend that they were fine and the bullies got what was coming to them.

No matter what happened, they always had each others back.

However, that happiness could only last for so long. Once the demigod finally understood that they weren't completely normal—how different they were from their human companions—things started to get more dangerous.
Slowly monsters become attracted to their smell. Hunting them down with every intention to kill, disguising themselves as humans, making sure their prey was part god before launching an attack.

After all, if they wanted to cause chaos in the mortal world, they couldn't have interference.

And this time was no different.

The attack happened just when the demigod had turned twelve. On their way back home the two were stopped by a seemingly normal lady. After some coaxing the woman convinced the two to help her look for her lost cat. However, there was no cat. Instead the woman sprouted wings, her lower body taking an appearance of a bird. Just before they could launch an attack on the demigod their mortal friend pushed them out of the way—becoming injured in the process.

The two fought , however the two were no match for the harpy. Eventually the harpy got the upper hand—landing a nearly fatal blow on the mortal, knocking them out before turning their attention to the demigod.
Just when all hope seemed lost, an arrow came flying from behind the harpy. Shooting through their chest, leaving them screaming before turning to dust.

A stranger came out from the dark, explaining they were here to take the demigod away, that the mortal world was no longer safe for them…or for them to be around their friend.
After much back and forth the stranger healed the mortal to the best of their ability. All the while erasing their memory of what happed that day, and of their beloved friend.

While a few scars of the fight remained, the memory of the incident was replaced by that of an accident. The mortal having ran out in the middle of the road, getting stuck by a car as they tried to save a cat.

Many years later, the demigod stumbles back into the mortals life completely changed. Stronger, more confident, able to handle what ever comes their way.
However after all these years they had no idea their friend's memory had been erased. Confused, they kept on insisting the two knew each other, grew up together—were best friends. Of course this left the mortal being highly disturbed insisting they've never met each other before.
Desperately trying to rekindle an old friendship, they once more put the mortals life at risk. This time with bigger and much nastier monsters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back