• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Craving for some new Rp (Updated parings)

Porcelain

Hey.

So, a lot of my rps has died , and I decided to start a search. (Since, I'm pretty desperate). I don't have a lot of rules; since English is my second language I don't expect you to be perfect. (As long as I understand you it's okay). I prefer to play the female character, but I can play the male character if you absolutely can't (but I'm not good at it). And I only RP on pm

Here are a few things that I'm interested in right now:

Teacher x student

Student x student

Bad/good girl x Bad/good boy

Kidnapped x kidnapper

Master x Slave

Girlfriend x boyfriends’ best friend

Sister x brother’s best friend

Best friend x best friend

Boyfriend x girlfriend

Inmate x Inmate

Psycho x Girlfriend/boyfriend

(I'm sure I've forgotten some parings, so ask me if you want to do something else)

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new, so I can't do PM, but if you've got a different way to PM like skype or Kik I could do that? Actually, if you PM me I can reply, so as long as you start the conversation I can do this

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back