• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FrostedMoonlight

Exhausted
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
How's everybody doing today?​

Hey there, I'm Frosty! I'm 26 years old, so please be 20+ years old to contact me about any of this. Absolutely PM me if you're interested after you've read what I'm looking for.

I am interested in M/F, F/F, and M/M pairings. The OCs I tend to use are F, but doubling is always welcome.

I am able to write anywhere from one to three paragraphs, I try to match what I'm given, but I don't tend to go beyond that.

I love to talk and meme with my partners, talking about characters, plots, and things we enjoy in general keeps me hyped. If we can be friends, that's great! I love making new friends.

I'm very much a yes and kind of person wherever I can be. I go by the thought process of, no idea is a bad one. If I do reject an idea, all that means is that I personally don't know how to use it.

I don't like to write spicy content. I avoid detailed gore, and I'd appreciate it if you could as well. Besides that, if something bothers me, I will let you know, and I wish for you to do the same.

Reply times can differ. Don't get on me if I take some time. Even if I can't reply, I will likey be up to chatting, so feel free to talk to me. Communication is preferred if it's possible.

Another thing I enjoy is a world that feels alive, so the two of us working to play a cast of characters can be nice. I also love to make things fair where possible, so yes, double ups are welcome! As are triples, AUs, etc.

I'm now interested in Deadpool & Wolverine! I'm by no means new to the Marvel fandom, but I am newer to writing it! Patience may be required, and frankly, if you can not be patient with me, then I may not be the perfect partner for you anyway.

I'm personally looking for people to write Logan for one of my OCs. If anyone is at all interested, let's talk! I don't have any plots for this yet, but I'm sure something can be figured out. I would love to write Deadpool for someone, but I'm open to looking into other characters, too!

Once again, if anyone is interested, shoot me a direct/private message telling me a bit about you and what you're looking for!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back