• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving apocalypse and sci-fi!

norway

a white butterfly
As the title states, I am craving both apocalypse and sci-fi oriented stories, and would also be more than happy to mix the two. I like to double up, don’t mind romance or gore, honestly I’m looking to write something very intense and detailed with at least a couple paragraphs per post and would love a long term writing partner. My schedule is entirely random so sometimes I’ll have tons of free time (like right now) and other times I may need a break period, but at the moment I should be able to respond a few times a day and would love it if you could also.

I expect us to create a plot together honestly, but am not interested in *too* much world building.

Plot Ideas

A small group of soldiers are sent to investigate a space station after the goes off line; they are not told anything other than to secure the site and bring back the confidentials from the research lab. When they arrive, they walk in on a massacre, but have no idea what’s to come. They soon learn of what’s been withheld from them and realize there is far more beyond what they knew going on.​
(Sort of a dead space themed story)​

Hell Raisers

The end times have come, and hell has been raised. With no savior in sight, it’s up to the remaining survivors of humanity to fend against this demon race and reclaim their earth, or die trying.​

Bad Wake Up Call

We wake up from cryosleep, with little memory of why we’re here. What we do know is, there’s no one else around, and most of the ship is down. We learn as we go. But what are we here for? Where are we going?​

More to come!!

Please hit me up if you’re interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back