• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving Age Gaps Lately!

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey folks! Call me Fae, 21+ years old, and I am here to present you with two ideas!

Either way, I want my happy end, so that´s a must because I am sappy like that. I also cannot do slow-burn, sorry-not-sorry, though I am willing to do so for your side should we double! I wish to play an FxM for my side (with me playing F) but if you want to double I can play whatever you desire for your side, no matter the pairing.

Requirements:

• Be at least 21+, all of our main characters meant for romance will be 21+ too, I cannot RP teenage love anymore I am too old for that
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing ~400 words per message. More is always welcome, less not so much
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days
  • Write on Discord or this website

Idea 1 - Scandalous Courting

I am looking for a romance set in either the Regency or the early Victorian era! I want the scandal of disregarding the etiquette, the expectations placed upon women broken, arranged marriages broken, and true love found outside of one's own class! We can either keep it realistic or even turn it into a low fantasy if so desired!

Either way, my idea was that a gentleman of the upper class falls in love with a young lady of either middle or working class. I would like an age gap to be present, somewhere between 5-15 years, whatever you feel the most comfortable with.

I imagine the man to be the typical trope of "grumpy morally grey character with a soft spot for only one person" - if that makes any sense. Perhaps even a little bit cruel, is used to having power and influence over people... and then this lower-class lady pops up and is sweet but also sassy to him.

Something along those lines. Nothing else settled yet, as I would love to brainstorm with you, no matter if a single couple or a double-up!

Idea 2 - A Crown Given

Medieval times baby! I´ve been thinking about a widowed king re-marrying. Namely a princess from an enemy kingdom to establish peace. Age gap would be implied; 10-20 years, whatever you feel the most comfortable with. It would obviously be an arranged marriage. We can play with politics, betrayal, and of course the potential difficult dynamic between two people so widely different - not just in age.

Would love to go with opposites attract and grumpy x sunshine here. Maybe the king has turned cold after his late wives death but the princess manages to actually warm him up again. We can keep this rather fluffy or throw in more angst. It´s a loose idea that I am, as usual, more than eager to brainstorm with you!

Once you read this all send me a writing sample and tell me exactly what you are interested in. I will send you a writing sample as well of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back