• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving a Percy Jackson inspired Rp! (Other Pairings are also inside!)

BambiBunny

Hello everyone! You can call me Bambi or Bunny, I’m rather fawn (HA!) of either name.

I’m 30 years old and been roleplaying most of my life.

I do work full time so my post might be scattered, but I try and post at least once a day, if not more!!

I have both adhd and dyslexia~ I proofread my post and make as many corrections as possible, however some things might slip by so sorry in advance!! With the adhd, I might forget to post, so a good poke is always appreciated!! :3

Since I’m well out of my teenage years I’d appreciate if my partner was 18+ ~

I play only female roles, and I do not double. While I’m fine playing other gender npcs i would rather keep any main characters of mine female.

I usually post 800-1000 words per post, even more if I’m feeling very inspired!

Romance is a big must for me though I also do not wish to force it. If our characters aren’t feeling each other a nice friendship/rivalry is always welcomed. Aside from romance I would love some angst, drama, and a good slow burn!!

I’d also love to play against someone that will buttheads with my character and ruffle some feathers due to misunderstandings. I want to see their flaws and the hardship of misunderstandings, ones that don’t get fixed very easily or within a few seconds.

No one is perfect and neither should our characters!!

I’m a bit dry when it comes to ideas at the moment,but I’d love to brainstorm with a partner and create and story we will both enjoy!!

As of right my hyper fixation is on the Percy Jackson series, I’m currently reading through book three!!

That being said I would love to do something based on the series/something similar. Or maybe something with a DemigodXGod paring!! Or perhaps a DemigodxMortal.

I’m not good with cannon characters so ocs are more than welcomed!!

Aside from that a couple other pairings /ideas I’d love to work with are:

🩷VampireXHuman

✨Wounded Villian/fallen “evil” kingX someone who helps him back to health.

🩷Human transported into another realm.

✨MortalXImmortal

🩷Childhood friends (kinda going along with the DemigodxMortal thing!)

✨WitchXSupernatural Hunter​

That’s all I can think of right now!! Feel free to drop a pm!! And if you have any ideas/plots you’d want to do I would love to hear them. After all, there is no harm in asking!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back