• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom cozy family/sol/pregnancy rp?

philocalist

˚₊‧꒰ა 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
. . . INTRODUCTION!
hello there everyone! my name is philo/angel and i'm still learning how to navigate this site haha! i'll keep this brief and try to cut straight to the chase!
♡ i am an adult, and i prefer roleplaying with people around my age. i kindly ask that you are at least 18 years old!
♡ i'm also a descriptive writer with no true min/max, but i do match my partner to the best of my ability! just note: the longer the replies, the longer it'll take for me to get it to you!
♡ my only trigger is animal cruelty, and i love angst, fluff, fantasy, supernatural, sci-fi, slice of life and cyberpunk themes!
♡ i have been roleplaying for quite some time, but i won't make it seem like i'm perfect or anything, haha! im just here to have fun, and i hope you'll have fun writing with me too!
♡ i'm super big on plotting and oorp stuff, so if that isn't something you do, i apologize, but i do not think the roleplay will last.

. . . CURRENT INTERESTS!
currently i really want to do something with a family au! something cozy, slice of life, and a bit of angst/drama! this will be an original roleplay with anime looks only.
i do not have a true troupe in mind, but i want something that will have enough of drama in it! some ideas are: mafia husband x precious wife, teacher x single!mother, billionaire x underpaid!waitress !
please understand that this roleplay will include romance, and pregnancy, and i would love to explore engagement maybe? shopping for babyclothes? depending on the troupe, this can be a slow burn as well.
additionally, we will not be doubling up. i can play the male or female role HOWEVER, if i do play the male role my roleplay partner will play the female AND child/children. unless we discuss that personally, of course.
no forms, just fun! i also may ask you to start for us depending on what we do if that's okay!

I would be interested in the mafia husband pairings. I only play female leads, and generally only use real face claims but I would open to use anime or just written description

I'm down for a roleplay with you!
The pairings I'm interested in and the role I'll play for each:
mafia husband x precious wife: either!
billionaire x underpaid!waitress: the billionaire, female

I would be interested in the mafia husband pairings. I only play female leads, and generally only use real face claims but I would open to use anime or just written description
hello there! i do highly prefer anime/drawn looks if thats okay! if you're okay with that, feel free to shoot me a pm <3

I'm down for a roleplay with you!
The pairings I'm interested in and the role I'll play for each:
mafia husband x precious wife: either!
billionaire x underpaid!waitress: the billionaire, female
hi, yay! feel free to message me and we can chat more in pms! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back