• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Could Use A Couple RPs (Narrowed Down A Bit 3/31/2020)

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello RPNation crew!

I’mma make this short, and uncoded, because I have cravings I’m otherwise too lazy to search for. First the rules (okay that’s under a spoiler code, sue me), then the cravings.

1. For the love of everything, PM me. Don’t comment on this thread – unless you CAN’T PM yet. There is also a code in these rules to make sure you read them.
2. I RP on threads on-site, and through googledocs. Nothing else. I will maintain a PM for OOC.
3. Don’t God-Mod. I’m sure everyone has this rule by now. In general, I’m okay with movement/assuming movement and reaching destinations if they’re already on their way, and even some small timeskips – but I’d prefer asking about timeskips. Otherwise, the usual stands – don’t control my character, I won’t control yours.
4. I double. I ONLY double (or triple, or quadruple, or…). Single pairing RPs bore me.
5. Writing expectations – be able to consistently write 10+ sentences. Particularly as we’ll each have at least two characters. My intro posts range from 700-1,800 words, and my average post length is around 500-700, varying by scene and how many characters are in play.
6. I’m looking for two posts a week, at least. I prefer more if you can manage it, but this is what I’m looking for. With healthy OOC chatter, I may be able to work with once a week.
7. If you’ve read this far, and you PM me, please tell me about your favorite book/show! I need more books to read, though, so srsly. Books. xD
8. Bump/poking/bothering. If it’s been 5-7 days, feel free to ask what’s up. Usually, I should be able to respond every other day, if not every day, but March is a busy month for me, so I may fall off a bit. I will try to let you know if I don’t feel like responding anymore. If you ACTUALLY bump the IC thread, though? I’m out. You’ve been warned.
9. I am ghost friendly! I mean, obviously I’d prefer you not ghost me, but I get it. I’ve done it. We don’t all feel comfortable telling our RP partners we don’t want to continue. I’ll likely bother you once about it, and then leave you alone forever after that, lol.
10. Also, I’m in my late 20s. I’m not against RPing with younger people, for the point of disclosure, yeah. I’m not young, and I know that can bother minors, and it may encourage others, so, there’s that.

Okay, now that we have the boring stuff out of the way, here is what I want:

Castlevania: I’m only familiar with Netflix. I’m interested in RPing OCs across from Trevor Belmont or Carmilla. I have ideas for: vampire hunter, monster hunter (other than vampires), actual witch with demon familiar (I can play the demon, or you could), Cleric/Paladin type, Vampire who doesn’t join Dracula.
I’m willing to play: Carmilla, Alucard, Trevor, Sypha, Hector, Isaac.

Star Wars: Look, I’m obsessed. I’m looking to RP across from: Kylo Ren, Armitage Hux, Poe Dameron, Finn, and Phasma in the Sequel Era, and in the Imperial Era, Amilyn Holdo and Thrawn.
For the Sequel Era, I have ideas for: Trueborn Hux/First Order Admiral, Knight of Ren (back when I thought they were padawans of Luke), Tarkin OC. I’m all right with mucking with the timeline a bit or AUing things to make things work, so long as we’re internally clear. This applies for sequel era, too.
For the Imperial Era, I have ideas for: Surviving Jedi, Imperial Officer, and Rebel Sect Leader.
I’m willing to play: Eli Vanto, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka, possibly others but NOT Han Solo or Leia Organa as romantic interests to OCs, or Vader.
Will also play Phasma, Rey, Hux, Kylo, Poe, and Finn for sequel-era. Possibly others I’m forgetting.

Final Fantasy X - Original: Long story short, I want to play in the FFX world of Spira, while Sin is active, and play a summoner and their guardians. I'd prefer to play the summoner in this RP, and then any number of guardians. I love the tragedy of the Summoner's story, though if we can find a way to avert it in the canon (or consider doing a part 2, where we play things out like the game, with one guardian being a 'Dream' like Jecht, and then continue the story with the next dream to 'end the cycle', I'd be game) of our story, then I could be talked into it. I think it'd be fun to also play with this in the time where Yojimbo is stolen, to "prevent" a summoner from being able to reach their goal.

Vampire Hunter D: Not necessarily with canons, but the world itself. I enjoy the world and I’d love to expand on it. I have ideas for a Noble Vampire, a Mutant Werewolf, other various mutants of the Barbarois (bare with me, I can’t double check the spelling right now), and things such as that. I have ideas for a city on the frontier where a vampire still holds dominion, a hunt, and questions on if they’re actually the bad guy here. Vampire rivalries and hunters in the middle of it~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back