Cosplay Cafe (Ideaaaa?)

Kunoichi

Where: Random town, Cosplay Cafe, School, Home, etc

When: Present time!

Who: You o-o

What: The characters are either workers or regulars to the Cosplay Cafe. Each worker can dress as anything they want, as long as it matches the day's theme. The workers are students, from grade eight to grade twelve, and they all go to the same school and whatnot. (age 13 to 17) The cafe's name is Sakura Kiss Cafe.

In this role play, you play a student (who is either a cosplay cafe worker or regular there, for whatever reason) who just does their own thing, romance-wise, personality, daily life, just do whatever. There is a certain theme for each day (shall be posted on actual rp sheet if ever...?) that your worker character can dress as. anything in that theme. (e.g. Ouran high school host club, final fantasy, animals, maids/butlers, etc etc) The basic plot is very derp. its mostly a do-your-own-thing-and-we'll-see-how-it-goes kinda thing. (Yes....... this might be loosely based off of Lucky Star xD but it is VEEERY loosely based so it doesn't count as fandom.)

Why: uh, derp?

Wouldya join? :8D: (Yes I am new and inexpirenced, but........ buuuut..... o-o derp)

so basically we aren't always in the same costume, we might have to change?

I don't understand the question. o-o There is a certain themed costume everyday. you choose what it is, but match the theme. (I guess there can be dressing rooms and such :3)

basically you'd say, "today is Final Fantasy day at the cafe" and everyone working there would be dressed as FF characters... right?

Noo. On the first post, I put the schedule there. (Monday: Animals Tuesday: anime: (different)... etc >>)

Ah ok, that makes mostly some form of sense... i'll give it a guy try...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back