• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ CORNERSTONE. ]

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
[ WHEN I SAW THAT SHE WAS ON HER OWN. ]

- who am i ? -
◦ aries, infp, aest time + currently in high school.
◦ looking for mainly m/f right now!
◦ realistic face claims only please, no kpop either.
◦ we can chat in discord ooc i love talking about absolute nothing lmao.
◦ usually match my partner and semi-detailed, sometimes even more if i'm inspired.
◦ playlists! edits! memes! oh my!
◦ i'm such a thot for marvel and most indie/pop rock bands you don't understand i-

[ I THOUGHT SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND. ]
- like real people do - muse a and muse b are two very different species. an angel and a demon, raised to be the new faces of their respective lands and the future of hell and heaven. angels and demons have been pitted against each other by their rulers for millennia, it's soon muse a and muse b's turn to step up as rulers. but what happens when muse a sneaks into muse b's bedroom with a plan to escape to earth?

- social climb - muse a and muse b are currently the two trending musicians in the world. with multiple awards under their belts, fans and papparazzi following them, and their teams calculating their every move, the whole world believes muse a and muse b are in a constant competition together. in reality, the two have more than a friendly competition going on between them which might boost or damage their careers.

- new perspective- muse a has lived next door to muse b for as long as they can remember as close neighbours. their families would plan barbecues together or join front yards and help give out candy for the trick or treaters. muse a and muse b were, and always have been, inseparable. the two trusted secrets with each other. well, imagine the shock muse b felt when they saw muse a flying out of their bedroom window wearing a superhero costume.

more plots will be coming soon, please pm me !

Last edited:
people i'll bump for: alex turner!

Last edited:
[ WHEN I SAW THAT SHE WAS ON HER OWN. ]

- who am i ? -
◦ aries, infp, aest time + currently in high school.
◦ looking for mainly m/f right now!
◦ realistic face claims only please, no kpop either.
◦ we can chat in discord ooc i love talking about absolute nothing lmao.
◦ usually match my partner and semi-detailed, sometimes even more if i'm inspired.
◦ playlists! edits! memes! oh my!
◦ i'm such a thot for marvel and most indie/pop rock bands you don't understand i-

[ I THOUGHT SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND. ]
- like real people do - muse a and muse b are two very different species. an angel and a demon, raised to be the new faces of their respective lands and the future of hell and heaven. angels and demons have been pitted against each other by their rulers for millennia, it's soon muse a and muse b's turn to step up as rulers. but what happens when muse a sneaks into muse b's bedroom with a plan to escape to earth?

- social climb - muse a and muse b are currently the two trending musicians in the world. with multiple awards under their belts, fans and papparazzi following them, and their teams calculating their every move, the whole world believes muse a and muse b are in a constant competition together. in reality, the two have more than a friendly competition going on between them which might boost or damage their careers.

- new perspective- muse a has lived next door to muse b for as long as they can remember as close neighbours. their families would plan barbecues together or join front yards and help give out candy for the trick or treaters. muse a and muse b were, and always have been, inseparable. the two trusted secrets with each other. well, imagine the shock muse b felt when they saw muse a flying out of their bedroom window wearing a superhero costume.

more plots will be coming soon, please pm me !
I'm interested in the 'like real people do' rp plot! Are you still looking for partners?

people i'll bump for: tan "the french tuck" france!

people i'll bump for: literally any guy in the mcu! i'm still looking by the way !!

people i'll bump for: birthday buddy brendon urie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back