Constantly (Romance)

Sorry!! I'm taking my drivers testing tomorrow and the next day from 7am to 6pm and I may not be on for those days at all :\

I'm still pretty excited for this rp though!

ShadedRose said:
Sorry!! I'm taking my drivers testing tomorrow and the next day from 7am to 6pm and I may not be on for those days at all :\
I'm still pretty excited for this rp though!
Okay! That's fine, it's my birthday today so I'll be busy for a few days as well.

Hello!

I know you said Overview, but I'm watching this thread and not the overview becase i think this thread has more important info sometimes. Anywho, fave food? Cheese sticks!

Okay, well the starter is up, and I'm gonna give everyone a chance to reply. Also, the neutral characters, you guys can god mod them all you want as long as it doesn't mess with the line of the story too much.

Azazelin said:
Just coming in to make sure I'm accepted before I post (:
Well, don't post yet. Wait for the last person to make their bio, then I'll post one that leaves it open for everyone to reply so you don''t have to get lost.

DisasterCallingMe said:
Well, don't post yet. Wait for the last person to make their bio, then I'll post one that leaves it open for everyone to reply so you don''t have to get lost.
Alright, thanks much!

I wonder why I never saw the OOC chat before xD from now on I'll post all my comments here instead of the RPing section.

Alright, I'm studying for my DMV test and putting in an application for my future job, hopefully and guys, I am so friggin' excited...never would I guess that I could do this..that I would get this far.

I hope you've all had an awesome yesterday and an even better tomorrow!!

Well, I think it would be nice, we are actually already RPing in one class, and if we mix them then everyone will have a chance to talk with everyone :3

That's a great idea~

Odds are I'll have Parish bobbing into just about every class room and Stormy doesn't even have a certain place to be for two hours out of her day.

I just joined after you guys finished your meeting. My character is a girl named Rose.

I like the idea of gym class! That would be interesting.

Perfect~!

Haha, everyone could get a better feel for one another. The twins and Gen will definitely be taking gym together~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back