• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Confused with the themes that are allowed on here

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
So like we all know there are no sexual things allowed on this website, makes complete sense and I support it ofcourse. But recently I reported a post for having a INCEST pairing, a full on illegal thing that should not be allowed. And it was dismissed and said its allowed as long as its not sexually explicit. This should not be allowed?? Its not okay, and i may get in trouble for posting this but im just full on confused and disgusted so like does anyone else feel this way cause WHATTT

So like we all know there are no sexual things allowed on this website, makes complete sense and I support it ofcourse. But recently I reported a post for having a INCEST pairing, a full on illegal thing that should not be allowed. And it was dismissed and said its allowed as long as its not sexually explicit. This should not be allowed?? Its not okay, and i may get in trouble for posting this but im just full on confused and disgusted so like does anyone else feel this way cause WHATTT
The things that RpN doesn't allow are explicitly sexual content (e.g. detailed descriptions of sexual organs and acts) and extreme gore. RpN DOES allow people to write about illegal topics... For example: murder, which is very much worse.

The things that RpN doesn't allow are explicitly sexual content (e.g. detailed descriptions of sexual organs and acts) and extreme gore. RpN DOES allow people to write about illegal topics... such as murder, which is very much worse.
It just is weird to see people romanticize shit like that and its alright- i hope at least of there is murder its more for angst and plot and not glamorizing it😭

It just is weird to see people romanticize shit like that and its alright- i hope at least of there is murder its more for angst and plot and not glamorizing it😭
It may be weird, but at the same time, if RpN mods began striking RPs that featured incest, there is a host of other offenses that the mods would have to crack down on as a result. It's a very difficult line to pin down.

Can't say I condone the romanticization of incest on a personal & moral level lol, but I completely understand why it is allowed.

I agree this is weird due to the fact that erotica isn't allowed but this is, and I'd say that incest is worse than consensual erotica. I won't hold it against the moderation team, it's just a weird move.

I agree this is weird due to the fact that erotica isn't allowed but this is, and I'd say that incest is worse than consensual erotica. I won't hold it against the moderation team, it's just a weird move.
Like I said earlier, murder is also "worse" than consensual erotica, but I don't think the mods are going to strike that.

Like I said earlier, murder is also "worse" than consensual erotica, but I don't think the mods are going to strike that.
Yeah, it's a weird moral grey area where both are bad in their own ways but if one is struck then the other should be as well.

If you're going to nit pick and say both can't be allowed, then there's a whole slew of things you'll have to go at. Being a writer means being able to express yourself and exploring things. All they wont allow on the website is sexual content (because there are underage kids here) and extreme gore. They aren't limiting what people can write, they're trying to keep it friendly for people under 18 years of age.

there's a whole thread on why they don't allow it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back