Confessions

J I R A

In the distant past I used to make fun of people who Role-Played, if that's the correct term, relentlessly. I've made some cry, and made some rage quit with constant spamming. I was a jackass. However, after while I began to watch anime and began to read manga and thus introduced me into a new world. I soon realized after ending a manga series it left me anxious, wanting more content. So I began to continue the story the way I saw fit. I soon realized that this is what RP was somewhat and became a hypocrite. With this being said my is Jordan and I am sorry for my ignorance

Hello @J I R A,

Welcome to RpN!

Apology accepted, no harsh feelings taken. =) New roleplayers are always welcome, regardless of their background/ experience!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Good to see you realize and apologize for your previous actions c: not a common trait to see!

Welcome to the site and have a great time~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back