Complex or simple?

GreenSea

Chicken Drumstick Hero
Sigh do you prefer complex of an RP or simple?

I mean I prefer simple but complex are way more better when it's executed and understand.

There's an awful lot to 'complex' and 'simple.' You might want to define each more specifically to direct the discussion better. For example, folks could have a very in-depth discussion about the level of detail in combat mechanics Interesting to some, but not to the folks who just want to talk about inter-character relationships or plotting.

Okay, I mean by complex is that, there's calculator to combat, creating weapons, capturing pets, and status system (talking about my RP .. sorry) , Kingdom building system, researching system, and all that stuff (a long list that I can't mention it at all).

while for execution for the RP, (since it's a was) I implemented some realistic (post war setting) where the king will discuss strategies with other player (of course it's in forum RP that's mean there's a rule to not peeking from either country, and separate thread). Also there family system, where romance can go until they get married and have kids(NPC but later be a playable character once the parent dead). (still long stuff to discuss)

while simple in means that a normal RP where we get only to post the character development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back