• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come write with me?(:

Raerae

Gone.
Call me Rae. I'll try to keep this at a decent length, but please, if you're honestly considering being my partner, read the whole post. I only write as a female, but I'll happily double up or even triple to play both genders, if you can handle it. MxF only.

Genre(s):

I absolutely love Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Adventure, and Apocalyptic, unless you've got one Hell of a plot, I likely wont be interested in doing anything else. But that doesn't mean you can't suggest it, just a heads up is all. Dark themes, to a degree. Violence/Gore isn't an issue, aha.

What I expect from my partners:

Yes, expectations, not preferences.

• Literacy, grammar, punctuation: It's common sense, seriously. No text talk, vague one liners, or walls of text. Mistakes are inevitable, I get that, but when it's so bad I can't even read your response, don't expect one from me!
  • Posts: At least two paragraphs. No one liners, I absolutely will not respond to them. 'Quality posts' means writing something with effort, I'd like to see that as well, since not only is that what all writers should strive for, but it's also what I'm doing my best to offer you in return. I don't want to exchange effort for laziness.
  • Contribution: I love talking with my partners, be it about the story, or OOC. Please be present, active at least weekly and honest, if you're not down for something, don't hesitate to let me know!

Expect nothing less from myself. Down below, is a list of what I'm really interested in doing at the moment. Again, suggestions are appreciated, but I can't say I'll do them. Fire away, regardless.

Pairings:

If it's in bold it's what I'd like to be. (Except the first three, I'd want to be the Model.) Supernatural pairings can be mixed up any way you want, I just put down what I'm used to. Not a fan of werewolves. If you've got Indie horror ideas, pleeeeeease don't hesitate to throw them my way (I'm talking Outlast, Slenderman, Fight Nights at Freddy's, etc.) Anything gamers like Markiplier or Pewdiepie would play.

• Model x Photographer
  • Model x Agent
  • Model x Model
  • Actress x Actor
  • Musician x Musician
  • Traveler x Traveler (Adventurers, if you will)
  • Soul mate x Soul mate
  • Best friend x Best friend
  • University student x University student
  • University student x TA
  • University student x Professor
  • Outsider x Native American (I would seriously love this!)
  • Gifted x Gifted
  • Apocalyptic survivor x Apocalyptic survivor (Zombies, plague, Demons, etc.)
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x Human
  • Witch x Warlock
  • Mage x Sorcerer
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Angel
  • Demon x Demon

Fandom:

Pokemon (Manga, Anime, occasionally game verse, or a bit of a mix)

• Canon and OC's are always fun. I typically don't do AU, but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to it.

Supernatural

• I'm not completely up to date, but I know enough. We could double, OC's, and Sam, Dean, Castiel, etc. I don't know. I've yet to do an RP for this, so just hit me with an idea and we'll go from there.

Psych

• By far my favorite show eeeeever. Canon and OC's... Eh, again, we can brainstorm if this gets picked.

Disney (Classic movies, from Snow White to Frozen and everything inbetween [Pixar, too!])

• Not entirely sure what we'd do. But, the possibilities are endless, no? We could go OUAT with it, and so on. Up to you, we'll see what happens.

~

I'm certain I'll add to this. I'd really like to start some new stories up, so PM me asap and we'll see what happens. (:

Raerae said:
Call me Rae. I'll try to keep this at a decent length, but please, if you're honestly considering being my partner, read the whole post. I only write as a female, but I'll happily double up or even triple to play both genders, if you can handle it. MxF only.

Genre(s):

I absolutely love Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Adventure, and Apocalyptic, unless you've got one Hell of a plot, I likely wont be interested in doing anything else. But that doesn't mean you can't suggest it, just a heads up is all. Dark themes, to a degree. Violence/Gore isn't an issue, aha.

What I expect from my partners:

Yes, expectations, not preferences.

• Literacy, grammar, punctuation: It's common sense, seriously. No text talk, vague one liners, or walls of text. Mistakes are inevitable, I get that, but when it's so bad I can't even read your response, don't expect one from me!
  • Posts: At least two paragraphs. No one liners, I absolutely will not respond to them. 'Quality posts' means writing something with effort, I'd like to see that as well, since not only is that what all writers should strive for, but it's also what I'm doing my best to offer you in return. I don't want to exchange effort for laziness.
  • Contribution: I love talking with my partners, be it about the story, or OOC. Please be present, active at least weekly and honest, if you're not down for something, don't hesitate to let me know!

Expect nothing less from myself. Down below, is a list of what I'm really interested in doing at the moment. Again, suggestions are appreciated, but I can't say I'll do them. Fire away, regardless.

Pairings:

If it's in bold it's what I'd like to be. (Except the first three, I'd want to be the Model.) Supernatural pairings can be mixed up any way you want, I just put down what I'm used to. Not a fan of werewolves. If you've got Indie horror ideas, pleeeeeease don't hesitate to throw them my way (I'm talking Outlast, Slenderman, Fight Nights at Freddy's, etc.) Anything gamers like Markiplier or Pewdiepie would play.

• Model x Photographer
  • Model x Agent
  • Model x Model
  • Actress x Actor
  • Musician x Musician
  • Traveler x Traveler (Adventurers, if you will)
  • Soul mate x Soul mate
  • University student x TA
  • University student x Professor
  • Outsider x Native American (I would seriously love this!)
  • Gifted x Gifted
  • Apocalyptic survivor x Apocalyptic survivor (Zombies, plague, Demons, etc.)
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x Human
  • Witch x Warlock
  • Mage x Sorcerer
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Angel
  • Demon x Demon

Fandom:

Pokemon (Manga, Anime, occasionally game verse, or a bit of a mix)

• Canon and OC's are always fun. I typically don't do AU, but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to it.

Supernatural

• I'm not completely up to date, but I know enough. We could double, OC's, and Sam, Dean, Castiel, etc. I don't know. I've yet to do an RP for this, so just hit me with an idea and we'll go from there.

Psych

• By far my favorite show eeeeever. Canon and OC's... Eh, again, we can brainstorm if this gets picked.

Disney (Classic movies, from Snow White to Frozen and everything inbetween [Pixar, too!])

• Not entirely sure what we'd do. But, the possibilities are endless, no? We could go OUAT with it, and so on. Up to you, we'll see what happens.

~

I'm certain I'll add to this. I'd really like to start some new stories up, so PM me asap and we'll see what happens. (:
I'll do apocalyptic survivor x apoc survivor

[QUOTE="Gamer Wizard Justin]I'll do apocalyptic survivor x apoc survivor

[/QUOTE]
Zombie apocalypse? Or were you gunning for something different? Pm me if you'd like.

Hi! I think we may be able to work together.

• Soul mate x Soul mate
  • Vampire x Human
  • Gifted x Gifted (depends on what you mean by gifted though)

I have done disney - esq Rps in the past, mostly dark AUs, and they are SUPER FUN.

Nerdygeekflower said:
Hi! I think we may be able to work together.
  • Soul mate x Soul mate
  • Vampire x Human
  • Gifted x Gifted (depends on what you mean by gifted though)

I have done disney - esq Rps in the past, mostly dark AUs, and they are SUPER FUN.
Ugh, I so meant to get back to you sooner, sorry!

Well, we could go Soul mate x Soul mate and then toss one or two other pairings in with that. Either Vampire, Gifted or University? Or, we can totally try a Disney themed story; I'm not incredibly sure about the dark part, but if you'd like to enlighten me on how that went about, I'd be happy to brainstorm something like that with you, too. All I know is I'd really like to incorporate soul mates into something, for it's my favorite pairing. Let me know!

(I read "And the mome raths" no problem in your signature, and then after that it's all hieroglyphics to me D: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back