• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings » come take a look.

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨
[class=tag] background: #de735b; color: #fff; margin-top: 10px; font-size: 9px; font-family: Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; padding: 4px; display: inline; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 20px; width: 79px; justify-content: space-around; font-family: Montserrat; border-bottom: 1px solid #f0f0f0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ccc; flex: 1; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedtab] font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; box-sizing: border-box; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #de735b; font-family: Montserrat; flex: 1; color: #de735b; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #de735b; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] background: #fff; padding: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; text-transform: lowercase; color: #000; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 04) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 04) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
[div class="tab tabone"]01
[div class="tab tabtwo"]02
[div class="tab tabthree"]03[/div] [div class="tab tabfour"]04[/div] [/div]
[div class=titleslide]
come take a look
❮ and send me a private message if something sparks your interest. ❯
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: none;"]
hi there! i'm luna and welcome to my revamped partner search! i have a couple of cravings that i'll list below along with some expectations. please send me a PM if you're interested in roleplaying! please also tell me a bit about yourself, as a roleplayer and as a person, so i know you've taken the time to read through this and also so i have a good idea of what you're like and whether we'd be compatible!

[div class=tag]expectations

» 2-3 paragraphs per character for a response, as this is my own minimum.
» good grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.
» sticks to rpn rules.
» uses real people/celebrities as face claims. this is non-negotiable.
» is okay with violence, gore, cursing and mentions of alcohol and drugs and other mature themes.
» flexible when it comes to genders and pairings though i am admittedly looking to play more female roles at the moment, unless it's for an m/m pairing, of course. also a-okay with doubling.
» can ideally portray more than one character -- not necessarily as mains unless we're doubling.
» chatterbox! fangirl! not a requirement but you might just get that from me.
» updates me with anything that might come up such as unavailability, problems with the roleplay, etc.
» plots with me. driving a roleplay is exhausting and boring if i'm the only one doing it.
» enjoys romance -- i require it for a roleplay to be interesting to me.
» relatively active -- i don't expect you to be on 24/7 even if i am, but i like people i can talk to often, or receive replies from every other day because when there are weeks between replies, i tend to lose a little interest. [/div][/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]fandoms

my preferred crush is in brackets. i am more than okay to double up and play someone for you, but if you'd like to just portray the canon in the brackets, i'm good with that too. i am also always open to using completely ocs in any of these fandoms. (! = craving)

[div class=tag]marvel (!)[/div]
(peter parker ; tony stark)

[div class=tag]teen wolf[/div]
(stiles stilinski)

[div class=tag]twilight (!)[/div]
(edward)

[div class=tag]it [2017][/div]
(eddie kaspbrak)

[div class=tag]stranger things[/div]
(steve harrington)

[div class=tag]percy jackson/heroes of olympus[/div]
(percy jackson)

[div class=tag]the maze runner (!)[/div]
(newt)

[div class=tag]harry potter (!)[/div]
(draco malfoy)

[div class=tag]supernatural[/div]
(sam winchester)

[div class=tag]the hunger games[/div]
(finnick odair)

[div class=tag]disney[/div]
(flynn ryder)

[div class=tag]dreamworks[/div]
(hiccup haddock ; jack frost) [/div][/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
these are more au plots and snippets that we could build on.

[div class=tag]
i made a bet with a group of friends that i can win you over but you’re playing hard to get without even trying but it’s not going to stop me. and wow the more i get to know you, you aren’t as bad as i thought

[div class=tag][/div] i’m the captain of the football team, you’re the ‘geek’, but i still have a massive secret crush on you even though i’m afraid going out with you will fuck up my reputation

[div class=tag][/div] i don't know where i am and there's blood all over me and -- oh god someone's congratulating me, what the hell did i do?

[div class=tag][/div] we’re in detention together and you’re the idiot across the room who’s throwing paper balls at me and wtf i opened one of them why are you suddenly asking me if i’m free after this

[div class=tag][/div] i’m your tutor because your parents found out how helpful i was so here i am wasting my time arguing with your stubborn ass when we should be doing this project or studying

[div class=tag][/div] we were deeply in love but I broke your heart (even though I’m still in love with you) when I moved away with no explanation or goodbye but now I’m back home and we run into each other at the super market

[div class=tag][/div] just got caught under the mistletoe with my arch-nemesis and now everything is slow changing between us

[div class=tag][/div] maybe something like the movie 'the last summer'? kids in their late teens (such a contradictory statement but yeah, 18-19) exploring possibilities after high school and before embracing the troubles of adulthood. this could be pretty long term lots of potential drama, but also something sweet and romantic.

[div class=tag][/div] a divergent-esque universe with a faction system and maybe an unspoken hierarchy.

[div class=tag][/div] something with spies, like the departed. one's a good guy/gal undercover in the mob and the other is a mob guy/gal working as a detective to hide any illegal activity. the two cross paths... and what happens next?

[div class=tag][/div] something like the purge with a family or a group of friends or total strangers needing to band together to survive. maybe things become bad and certain rules change.

[div class=tag][/div] something gossip girl-ish with lies and money and romance.

[div class=tag][/div] a cute but forbidden office romance either between two people on the same level or something more like boss x associate/assistant/secretary. guy returns home from the army after being discharged due to an injury only to find his high school sweetheart with a kid -- and he has no idea the kid is his.

[div class=tag][/div] a vacation to a fancy resort turns out to be anything but relaxing when a storm/tsunami/some natural disaster hits.

[div class=tag][/div] two friends who drifted apart now come together to complete one of their bucket lists because they realised one of them only has a few months to live.

[div class=tag][/div] a group of college kids on a field trip experience some kind of blackout and wake up with powers

[div class=tag][/div] a protective dome suddenly shows up in one part of a major city, separating those inside from those outside. nobody knows how it came or why but supplies are running out and the dome is impenetrable.

[div class=tag][/div] a small town is known for its eerie tales about ghosts and the supernatural. turns out not all those stories are fictional.

[div class=tag][/div] norse/roman/greek gods are very real and have chosen appropriate human hosts — without asking first, of course.

[div class=tag][/div] literally anything with superpowers.

[div class=tag][/div] foes to allies, whether in a professional work place, a gang, or as super-heroes/villains, and being forced to work together for a common goal.

[div class=tag][/div] two rival colleges, and the interaction between the students. maybe both are very prestigious, only for the elite. maybe the two schools support different things (one is a hunting school and the other preserves supernaturals)

[div class=tag][/div] idk, something with people in the world of celebrities, either up and coming, or a mix of up and coming and already famous? we could go multiple characters with this route, and test out different relationships, etc. maybe even something to do with someone famous and a fan or a non-fan meeting them by chance and actually hitting it off.

[div class=tag][/div] cute but angsty college school scenes. give me those unexpected pregnancies, the drugs and alcohol, and all sorts of shit that college kids get into.

[div class=tag][/div] also, give me those love triangles/squares that end up being less complicated than we initially thought. [/div][/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
more fleshed out plots!

[div class=tag]back in town
muse a, muse b and muse c were all friends as children. muse a left town when he was ten, leaving muse b and muse c to grow up together and eventually develop feelings for each other, though before anything serious could happen between the two, muse b left town to pursue his career, which left muse c heartbroken. muse b returns after a few years to get in touch with his routes. he's excited, wondering if he'll see muse c again, but when he arrives and bumps into muse c in the supermarket, it turns out that muse a is back in town and surprisingly cosy with muse c... (i'd prefer muse c here).

[div class=tag]modern day titanic[/div] i really wanna write up characters who fall in love rebelliously on a cruise/ship just like in titanic. and the odds are definitely against them but do they care? absolutely not. give me late night meetups watching the stars & watching the waves crash violently against their ship. give me high level angst when muse a’s parents find out what she’s doing with ‘garbage’ known as muse b. and even muse a’s possessive fiance losing his shit over it. honestly let’s get super emo over it. the ship goes down ?? muse b doing everything in their power to save muse a. imagine them making it all alive and spending all of eternity together …

[div class=tag]truth or dare[/div] this dude is known all around for being the biggest womaniser there is. he doesn't want to settle down because he doesn't even think he can find anyone worth settling down with, and honestly, the chase is much more fun when he knows he can charm his way into anything (ahem, or anyone). lately though, his friends have dared him to go after the new girl -- she looks uptight, and she's already told him off in class, so they know this will be a challenge for the dude, but he takes on the challenge and does his best to get close to her. what he doesn't realise is that he's actually starting to like her. while it scares him, he's more worried about what she'll do when she realises, after warming up to him, that it's all for a bet?

[div class=tag]mamma mia[/div] muse a is trying to get a ferry to a little island to find someone they had a special connection with ( or so they thought ) but misses is and here is muse b who owns a boat and offers to take them to this island, for payment of course. but on the way they get to talking and oh? maybemuse a isn’t so interested in who they were first running after anymore now that they’ve got to know muse b a little more. and maybe muse b isn’t so concerned about payment bc just spending time with the other was enough!

[div class=tag]road trip[/div] high school now over and a good stretch of time between packing for college and now, muse a and muse b decide to grab a few supplies and head out in muse a’s car for a road trip. no real direction and a plan to drive until night every day, the once close friends come to fall deeper for each other. but the road is harsh and their secrets many and life hard. can they return home still as friends or will they lose everything?

[div class=tag]two night stand[/div] after a one night stand, the next morning isn’t pretty. muse a and muse b turn out to hate each other on the way out the door, but just as muse b attempts to leave in a huff, a blizzard has trapped them inside. no power, little food, and no way home, both muses are stuck with each other for another night.

[div class=tag]not a groupie[/div] muse a meets muse b at a club and the pick-up line that would drive these two into the bedroom? “i’m in a band.“ muse b loves band members, simply the idea of them was enough to entice, and it’s not like she expected them to call even though he promised to. little does she know that muse a would, only two days later – they invite them to a concert and of course, muse b graciously accepts the offer. she’s watching the show from backstage and muse a offers her a wink and she almost despises him for being so attractive. and as the show finishes, he’s just about to walk past her but his hand latches onto hers, guiding her into the vacant dressing room – his bandmates have all gone for a celebratory dinner, to which he insisted that he’ll be there – but he might be running a little late. thus beginning a string of after-show one night stands – are they even called one night stands anymore at this point? – regardless, their little habit is bound to be revealed. how many times are they going to show up to band meetings together, equally disheveled as if she’d performed on stage alongside them. muse b will eventually have to question what exactly is going on between them because she doesn’t want to be his secret any longer, and muse a is dreading the day that she does.

[div class=tag]do we work?[/div] muse a is a college drop out, living the rockstar lifestyle, minus the band. spending all their money on booze and drugs, their life is spiraling out of control. muse b is hard working, they didn’t go to college because they couldn’t afford it but they make the most of what they have, working a nine to five, six days a week job. muse b’s friends convince them to go for a night out in one of the clubs down town, hoping they might find a potential love interest. bumping into muse b, muse a is infatuated from first sight. after spending the night together, muse b knows this wouldn’t be an ideal relationship but wants to remain friends, from that moment on muse a tries to turn their life around and prove that they’re the person muse b has wanted all along.

[div class=tag]oh boy[/div] muse a is a typical bad ass who is a ego filled law breaker and robs stores and steal and shit, and they see muse b who is nice and shy and quiet. they try to start to impress them and they’re having a hard time. one night muse a and their friends decide to rob a store one last time before ‘moving past their ways’, and the next day they see muse b crying and ask them what’s wrong all worried. muse a says that the store that their parents own got robbed last night as muse b figures out that was the store they robbed?

[div class=tag]i'm not royalty[/div] muse a comes from a lower middle class family. she got a scholarship to the college of her choice and she thought living there would be an unforgettable experience. and it was. the week night there, she attended a party, met muse b, fell into the sheets, and began seeing him seriously since then. a couple of months of dating went by before ultimately, muse b sprung the news that he wanted muse a to meet his parents. muse a always knew that getting into things with muse b would be different since he was very obviously from a better financial background -- and a foreign country -- but she doesn't know what she's in for because once he flies her home for the holidays, she discovers that he's actually the oldest son to a royal family. to make matters worse, she may or may not be pregnant -- and muse b may or may not be betrothed to someone else. [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back