• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come rp with me ^^

Ravenwriter

Living for the written word
Hello!!

The names Raven and I'm hoping to find a few solid long term role playing partners ^^

Little bit bout what I can bring to the table
  • I've been role playing for about ten years, given or take
  • Can post multiple times a week
  • Work a regular full time job and I'm married so I do have commitment off site
  • Love plotting, like LOVE plotting
  • Easily and will happily chat all day even if I can't get you a reply
  • Don't be surprised if you get a novel length reply from me in character XD I love to write
  • I fall in love with the characters and the chaos we put them through
My only rules
  • No one liners
  • Communication is a must
  • Please be 18+
  • HAVE FUN <3

General interests
  • Romance
  • Fluff
  • Norse mythology
  • Angst
  • DnD
  • MxM/MxF/FxF/Love is love
  • Craving a Love is Blind (the Netflix show)

Once I get onto my computer I'll be adding much more but wanted to at least get a general interest thread going ^^

Plots/Cravings

I'm Broken
  • my character and your character have known each other forever, fallen in love, and were on the verge of starting a life together only something tore them apart. Whether be my character having a drinking problem, or a family member passed suddenly, we can work out those details, however... What I'm hoping is that our characters stumble upon one another once more after being apart and your character is determined to get what they once shared back however my character is seemingly much different than your character remembers.
I'm a monster
  • he was once human and not that long ago a cult got their hands on him, tortured him, and turned him into a powerful monster so he can fulfill some sick prophecy. Heaven wants to stop this before the freshly made demon can fulfill that destiny. Your character can fit into this concept where you would like with two things in mind. They will eventually fall in love with one another, and they will become protective of one another. Hoping to have an old friend find him and try to help him despite the horns he's obviously grown.

Last edited:
Id love to talk to you about your ideas!! (:

I have a an idea for a slice of life romance RP with a twist if you’re interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back