• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come be my RP partner!

MalumMalice_

sad sappy kitty
-Hello! I am back from quite a long hiatus- my life has gone downhill and I need distractions!
It's been a long last year, but I am now looking for RP partners! A little bit about my preferences:

-If you have to call me somethin, call me Kitty!
-I am 21+, I prefer to roleplay with others that are at least 18, sorry!
-I will try to post at least once every other day, if not more.

-I usually tend to write multiple paragraphs (3+), and I'd like the same in return.
-Please please PLEASE have good grammar and spelling! I get that mistakes are easy to make, but please try your best to avoid them. I
understand that not everyone is perfect, but I can appreciate good grammar.
-I'd like to keep to the plot for the most part. I would never say no to a good sex scene (as long as it's in PM), but I don't want it to be too much.
-Do not be afraid to use OOC!!!!
-I prefer non-anime character references, unless we agree otherwise.
-NO GODMODDING. This should be an obvious one.

Okay, SO. Phew. Now that the boring part is over...ON TO THE GOOD SHIT.
I don't have very many GREAT at the moment, I'm just sort of getting back into the hang of things,
so please bear with me. Below are some pairings and plots, PM me if you're interested!

(The characters that are BOLD are the ones I'd like to play for myself)

-Mermaid x Human
-Human x Demon
-Angel x
Demon
-Carnival Worker
x Audience member
(more to come soon)

Plot 1: M/c and her husband live in a local trailer park. It's almost exactly what you'd expect- a small community that revolves around drugs, booze, and debauchery. It was no place for any half decent person, but somehow m/c grew up in the lifestyle. She's a sweet, kind soul- a little witty, but goodhearted nonetheless. She married at a young age to their next door neighbor's son, who developed a massive temper shortly after the ceremony (or maybe it was always there, just hidden until the "I do's" were announced) and has no problem being the man in charge. M/c's husband wants kids, but unfortunately m/c comes to find out that she is barren. Loud and angry arguments ensue, with her husband beating on her. A few days later, m/c is in public (maybe in town at the store, wherever), when she runs into y/c- an old classmate from high school who was back in his home town for a few months to take care of some family matters. The two knew of each other back then, but never spoke more than a handful of times. The last time y/c had seen her, was after graduation almost ten years prior. He couldn't believe she was still around, and...did she have a black eye? Concerned with her disheveled appearance and withdrawn manner, y/c struggles internally as to whether or not he should approach.

Plot 2: (More to come)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back