• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Combat Sisters! Anime! Ditch-Friendly!

Antimony

knife prty
Call me Antimony or Evoxia. I am craving an action-adventure roleplay about two sisters that go on epic quests and beat things up in style and take some breaks to sightsee and have fun, with anime/illustrated face claims. Oh, and plenty of banter.

This RP is about our two OCs, but for the ease of making our scenario, it will take place in the same world as an existing story. We can discuss a plot that runs in one of the following worlds:
|1| Hunter X Hunter.​
|2| Houkai 3rd (Honkai Impact 3rd).​
|3| RWBY. I prefer the mood and ~aesthetic~ of the first two volumes, rather than the "relics gods and magic" direction subsequent volumes took. That said, we can take or leave the school setting.​
|4| Genshin Impact, Punishing: Gray Raven, or iterations of Black Rock Shooter: I love the aesthetics of these worlds and how OC-friendly they are, but I'm only a bit familiar with them beyond that. If you can bear with explaining some things to me, I can play them with you.​

What's good?
|1| I will play with partners who are 20+ years old.​
|2| Our main characters' ages might range from late teens to mid-20s.​
|3| Regarding in-character posts: I tend to mirror my partner's post length and detail level, but when I don't, my usual post length is 2-4 paragraphs per focal character. If you want to exchange writing samples, just ask.​
|4| Do you like thinking up details for your OCs that some people might find silly? Their favorite foods, their clothing choices, the way their rooms look? Do you choose elaborate names for their fighting style and special attacks? Do you find theme songs for them and decide if they'd like those songs? If you love imagining those details, know that I do too, and consider me especially interested in playing with you!​
|5| I am ditch-friendly, ghost-friendly, whatever you want to call it. I'll also understand if you tell me outright that you can't continue the RP, but I won't hold it against you either way.​

What's not good?
|1| I don't want romance to become a focus for this RP. At most, I'm okay with playing a side character as a love interest for your main, but I'll find it uncomfortable if that relationship becomes the most relevant plotline.​
|2| Regarding in-character posts: I find it easier to do long posts than quick ones. If you only like to RP in long sessions of rapid back-and-forth replies, I cannot give you what you want.​
|3| At this time, I am not interested in building a world from scratch for our RP. That said, I am happy to create OC villains or diverge from our chosen world's canon.​

Send me a message if you'd like to play with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back